Judge will determine Greensburg beer ...

Judge will determine Greensburg beer firm's ownership

There are 2 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from May 4, 2010, titled Judge will determine Greensburg beer firm's ownership. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

The brother and sister who own a Westmoreland County beer distributor are at odds over the future of the $15 million company, so a judge will have to decide who runs the business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Seriously

Irwin, PA

#1 May 5, 2010
This man should be removed from his position and the sister and her family should take over. Where have family values, trust and loyalty gone these days? To undermine your own flesh and blood and hold your sister at gun point, makes it very obvious this man is in no mental shape to run and operate a 15 million dollar FAMILY business. Sounds like he's off his rocker and needs to retire. The sister and her children should take over, especially since the man is out for himself and greedy.
keith

Connellsville, PA

#2 May 6, 2010
the man built the company, delivered the beer and made the payments. I respect his judgement and don't believe he had threatened anyone. Anyone that knows the history of the business would stand by Sunny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CYS/Court Corruption - Support Group (Aug '06) Apr '17 Barcy 1,661
News Former State Rep. Jesse White's law license sus... Mar '17 amethyst2141 1
In need Feb '17 Worker 1
courts unfair with childsupport (May '09) Feb '17 Megan227 14
Chesters International Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Eric 2
Two police officers shot in Canonsburg; search ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
Washington County Arrest Records and Criminal M... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jacob 2
More from around the web