Police investigating shooting in Donora

Jun 8, 2010 Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review 19

Donora police are investigating an early-morning shooting. Police were called to 10th Street in Donora about 4:15 a.m. for a report of a man shot, a Washington County emergency dispatcher said.

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 8, 2010
It sounds like another long summer for the police in Donora and the valley. Complete with shootings and drug deals, makes outsiders really want to move here.Not!!!!
I hate donora anymore

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jun 9, 2010
aregularperson wrote:
It sounds like another long summer for the police in Donora and the valley. Complete with shootings and drug deals, makes outsiders really want to move here.Not!!!!
Need to go for kill shots. They'll find the guy and he'll be back on the streets in acouple months. Towns becoming unreal.
the guy they shot

Belle Vernon, PA

#3 Jul 7, 2010
i was the guy they shot an if i catch u ill make sure i go for the kill shot ro right btween ur eys es
why

Coal Center, PA

#4 Jul 13, 2010
you dont want to do that!they will put you away not the other person thats how the system works
hate donora anymore

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jul 14, 2010
the guy they shot wrote:
i was the guy they shot an if i catch u ill make sure i go for the kill shot ro right btween ur eys es
Is that a threat? and a well documented threat too.
carefull of what you say

Monongahela, PA

#7 Jul 14, 2010
if something happens to that guy you will be a suspect. A good computer forensic person will find this.
Angel_1ofakind

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jul 26, 2010
Ain't that the Truth!
RACHEL

Zephyrhills, FL

#9 Jul 23, 2012
RIP CURTIS PRITCHETT. he was a good man
Thorh

United States

#10 Jul 23, 2012
the guy they shot wrote:
That is a terroristic threat. Might wanna find a good criminal defense lawyer. Besides jail time you will have fines along with possible restitution costs.
Gotta be one of the dumbest things I've seen on here yet.
Congrats for winning the dumbass award
MaMouse

Ambridge, PA

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Thorh wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a terroristic threat. Might wanna find a good criminal defense lawyer. Besides jail time you will have fines along with possible restitution costs.
Gotta be one of the dumbest things I've seen on here yet.
Congrats for winning the dumbass award
Hey Thor..weren't you the one that said winning is everything? LMAO!
MaMouse

Ambridge, PA

#12 Jul 23, 2012
Can't wait till the am to see what stupid remark the DaDroll has to say about this one!
Earl

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Jul 23, 2012
the guy they shot wrote:
Lol

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#14 Jul 24, 2012
Truly a sad situation and a sad testament to what living in the valley has become. People posting about a crime that went down over 2 years ago (early June 2010) and confusing it with recent events. And, of course the rat troll has to jump in with a bit of idiocy. But what else would we all expect?
MaMouse

Ambridge, PA

#15 Jul 24, 2012
DaDog1 wrote:
Truly a sad situation and a sad testament to what living in the valley has become. People posting about a crime that went down over 2 years ago (early June 2010) and confusing it with recent events. And, of course the rat troll has to jump in with a bit of idiocy. But what else would we all expect?
I was so looking forward to SUS..but then again..trolls' never keep their word! SUS Dog!

P.S. The word ofcourse doesn't require a space between it.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#16 Jul 24, 2012
Some people are just plain dumb.
Urban Dictionary: ofcourse
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Jul 28, 2006 1. ofcourse. an obvious misspelling of the term of course, which would signify certainty. of course is always represented in two words.

This is a statement of fact. Not a reply to a rat's trollish ways.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#17 Jul 24, 2012
MaMouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I was so looking forward to SUS..but then again..trolls' never keep their word! SUS Dog!
P.S. The word ofcourse doesn't require a space between it.
This is a reply and the only type you're deserving of getting.

SUS
And it is soooo fitting.
It stands for SHUT UP STUPID.
MaMouse

Ambridge, PA

#18 Jul 24, 2012
DaDog1 wrote:
Some people are just plain dumb.
Urban Dictionary: ofcourse
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Jul 28, 2006 1. ofcourse. an obvious misspelling of the term of course, which would signify certainty. of course is always represented in two words.
This is a statement of fact. Not a reply to a rat's trollish ways.
You have already proven you're not a dog of your word..but once again..trolls never are!
MaMouse

Ambridge, PA

#19 Jul 24, 2012
DaDog1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a reply and the only type you're deserving of getting.
SUS
And it is soooo fitting.
It stands for SHUT UP STUPID.
Heard that before dog..the poor old troll keeps repeating himself! I would say I must have hit a nerve but trolls don't have any! BAHAHAHAHAHAH..stupid is as stupid does dog!

P.S. SUS Dog!(BAHAHAHAHAHAH)

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

#20 Jul 25, 2012
RACHEL wrote:
RIP CURTIS PRITCHETT. he was a good man
Rachel, this topic is about a fella who was shot 2 years ago in a parking lot in Donora, I believe. Curtis was alive and well at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
courts unfair with childsupport (May '09) Sep 24 gammy 10
Dog missing from Pennsylvania found in Oregon Sep 19 Rico 3
CYS/Court Corruption - Support Group (Aug '06) Sep 15 cubb2003 1,622
Father accused of passing out on kitchen floor ... Jun '14 whatever 1
Bishop suggests closing divided Mon City parish (Sep '13) Dec '13 Dare to believe 28
UPDATED: Baldwin Borough Woman Missing (Jan '12) Dec '13 Mike Albert 2
Shortage of pain-relief drug hits region (Apr '09) Nov '13 Northrup 2

Washington County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE