Elimination of Fallowfield police for...

Elimination of Fallowfield police force draws ire

There are 1 comment on the Pittsburgh Tribune story from Aug 26, 2010, titled Elimination of Fallowfield police force draws ire. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune reports that:

Having failed to get answers as to why the township police department is being disbanded - or resignations from the two supervisors who voted to eliminate the force at year's end - angry residents are planning to protest outside the homes of Supervisors Olga Woodward and Earl Sadler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune.

justwandering

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Sep 2, 2010
I live in bentleyville pa and I noticed a fallowfield police car hanging out at pilot gas and the fire department all the time . So you may not need police because there always hanging out in bentleyville. I've lived in bentleyville for 3 years and I never heard of fallowfield. Where is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burgettstown council president agrees to pay $1... Aug 8 Joy 2
CYS/Court Corruption - Support Group (Aug '06) Apr '17 Barcy 1,661
News Former State Rep. Jesse White's law license sus... Mar '17 amethyst2141 1
In need (Feb '17) Feb '17 Worker 1
courts unfair with childsupport (May '09) Feb '17 Megan227 14
Chesters International Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Eric 2
Two police officers shot in Canonsburg; search ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
More from around the web