Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Andy Thompson

There are 1 comment on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Jan 1, 2013, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Andy Thompson. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

I am honored to be your state representative starting in January 2013. The new 95th District includes portions of Washington and Belmont counties and all of Carroll, Harrison and Noble counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Carrollton Steve

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Mr. Thompson welcome to the area. I know your from Marietta and in case you have not noticed Carroll County is ground zero for shale exploration in the state. You should come up here sometime and drive around to see all the activity happening. What you will also see is an INSANE amount of out-of-state license plates from all over the country and these shale gas job sites. What happened to all the work that was promised by yourself, the Ohio General Assembly, and the oil industry? Representative-elect Thompson how about standing up for your electorate and stop being a stooge for these energy companies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Council hears about gas well lease (Jan '14) Jan '14 toxic waste land 1
News Kelly Clarkson was here (Jul '13) Jul '13 Faloola Chong 1
News Switzerland of Ohio gets tough on unpaid lunch ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 resident 1
News Judges argue Ohio sentencing law too limiting (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ohio Wrangler 1
News Belpre council gets new member (Mar '12) Mar '12 Tony 1
universal healthcare (Oct '08) Jan '12 diy 2
News In flip, no ponchos required of some Ohio voters (Apr '11) Apr '11 corrective_uncons... 1
More from around the web