Many ways to spend the Fourth of Ju.....

Many ways to spend the Fourth of Ju.....

There are 1 comment on the News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - The Marietta Times story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Many ways to spend the Fourth of Ju...... In it, News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - The Marietta Times reports that:

A number of activities are planned in the Mid-Ohio Valley during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - The Marietta Times.

Fedup

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2009
"The Washington County Fairgrounds in Marietta will play host to a demolition derby and fireworks on Saturday, July 4."
Yea,and charge admission.Wonder why 1/2 of fireworks this year is paid for by someone other than a Marietta business(s)- so much for support of our local events.Think I'll shop elsewhere....We need a wake up Marietta!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Council hears about gas well lease (Jan '14) Jan '14 toxic waste land 1
News Kelly Clarkson was here (Jul '13) Jul '13 Faloola Chong 1
News Switzerland of Ohio gets tough on unpaid lunch ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 resident 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Carrollton Steve 1
News Judges argue Ohio sentencing law too limiting (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ohio Wrangler 1
News Belpre council gets new member (Mar '12) Mar '12 Tony 1
universal healthcare (Oct '08) Jan '12 diy 2
More from around the web