Man found shot to death in Washington...

Man found shot to death in Washington County

There are 401 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Jan 18, 2010, titled Man found shot to death in Washington County. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

A suspect has been taken into custody in connection to a homicide investigation in Washington County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
meth monkey

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 18, 2010
must have something to do with Monkey Mountain
Jimmy the greek

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 18, 2010
sounds like something our of Deliverance. Them ole hillbillies never change
potosi

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2010
the dead man was Eugene Hellman an he was over a dog . what an a$ the shooter is
potosi

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Mr Hellman was shot an killed in Indian Creek he was shot over a dog of all things =the shooter is a real A$$ only brave behind the gun =what coward
indian creek

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2010
KSDK -- A Potosi, Missouri man who investigators said had been feuding with a man about his dogs has been charged with the killing that man in Washington County.
Prosecutors charged 48-year-old Jimmie Perko with first degree murder, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.
According to the probable cause statement, Perko was standing outside Eugene Hillemann's home near Potosi when he shot him on Sunday. A witness also told police Hillemann then went outside the house and was shot again.
Deputies took Perko into custody after he returned to the scene.
Witnesses told police Perko and Hillemann had an ongoing dispute about Perko's dogs attacking and killing Hillemann's dogs and injuring a horse, according to the probable cause statement. A deputy also told investigators Perko recently went to the Washington County Sheriff's Office and said he was worried Perko would harm him over the dispute with the dogs.
Perko had previous convictions for felonious restraint, armed criminal action, unlawful possession of a concealed weapon and escaped from confinement.
KSDK
a coward

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2010
behind a gun the coward kills for nothing an it was the shooters fault as it was his own dog that runs wild should put the man down an save the dog !
now a horse 2 dogs n 2 homes to be ramsacked = just lovely
what way to start off the new year=== 1800's here we come hi ho silver lock an load !!
meth monkey

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2010
meth monkey = you should know = this was not on monkey mountain ==as cops don't go there nor the fire dept
this was in indian creek almost as bad
but the at least sheriff show up after the shooting an they are sure the gun play is over monkey mountain is all inbreds nor the sheriffs or cops or state boys dare go there meth monkey you of all folks should know this !!
meth monkey

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2010
Potosi man charged with first-degree murder after weekend shooting

by Afton Spriggs
Posted on January 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM
(KMOV)-- Authorities have released new information about a homicide investigation in Washington County, Missouri.

The sheriff's office tells News 4 that Jimmie Perko, 48, has been charged in the shooting death of Eugene Hillemann of Potosi.

The shooting happened on Sunday in the Indian Creek subdivision near Potosi, Missouri.

Authorities found Hilleman dead when they arrived on the scene. He had been shot to death.

Perko is charged with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon. He is being held on $1 million cash bond.

Police have not released any information about a possible motive in this case.
wanna puke

Drexel, MO

#9 Jan 20, 2010
meth monkey now there is a name of some bored mothr f---er thats chewin his jaw shut the f--k up di--weed
sherri hoffman

AOL

#10 Jan 22, 2010
i know eugene hilleman real good it was not over meth it was over the mans dogs killing his animals eugene is a good person he would not harm anyone i have known him for 32 yrs. i hope the guy that shot him i hope he gets the book throwed at him or even better they should do him the way he did eugene, eugene did not deserve to be done that way if the sheriffee's department would have done their job when eugenehe went to them about perko he might still be alive,his kids r the ones that is suffering because of this he will be sadly missed by everyone who knew him rest in piece eugen my friend

Since: Jan 10

Troy, MO

#11 Jan 23, 2010
I can assure everyone that my Father was not killed over drugs. If you keep up with the article you know why he was Murdered. My Father was not the most perfect man in the world but, no one is. But he was mine and taken away.I will get JUSTICE for my Father Hell hath no furry over a Daughter scorn. R.I.P DADDY I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU. YOUR ALWAYS IN MY HEART AND MY DREAMS
lesadobbs

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 24, 2010
meth monkey wrote:
Potosi man charged with first-degree murder after weekend shooting
by Afton Spriggs
Posted on January 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM
(KMOV)-- Authorities have released new information about a homicide investigation in Washington County, Missouri.
The sheriff's office tells News 4 that Jimmie Perko, 48, has been charged in the shooting death of Eugene Hillemann of Potosi.
The shooting happened on Sunday in the Indian Creek subdivision near Potosi, Missouri.
Authorities found Hilleman dead when they arrived on the scene. He had been shot to death.
Perko is charged with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon. He is being held on $1 million cash bond.
Police have not released any information about a possible motive in this case.
whom ever meth monkey is explains it all. he talks out his rear, i think he has nothing more to do with his time rather then putting people down on monkey mountain. do u even know these people? i live on the road and i dont use meth,or any other drug. thank u very much!!! ur not the to judge, God judges not u and i hope that peole dont talk about u that way like u do us and God Bless You buddy whomever u r.
lesadobbs

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 24, 2010
meth monkey wrote:
must have something to do with Monkey Mountain
get over it. ur starting to get pretty boring. u need to get it out of your system,so go cry on someone shoulder!!!!!! i will be praying for you.
wanna puke

Drexel, MO

#14 Jan 26, 2010
like lesa dobbs said it didnt have any thing to do with drugs.i know jim i grew up with him in st louis.he and his siblings led a hard life father a trucker mother lived away there house didnt even have food or furniture he was in trouble every day of his life starting with stealing.he had a good heart and was likable but prison will make a person change .even when he was young he had a lack remorse or a guilty cons.the law enforce ment deff dropped the ball here.with the extensive rec he accumalated over his life.he will be at home and comfertable rest of his life.wouldnt doutthat he wanted to go back and needed a reason.
missing my friend

AOL

#15 Jan 28, 2010
what gave him the right to kill our friend eugene never hurt anyone he was a good person i hope that jim gets what he deserves, he needs to be done the same way, but i think that someonevelese was in on it to but there is only one person that will know and that is eugene and now he is gone, i just hope justis is done, i hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life,RIN MY FRIEND EUGENE WE ALL LOVE AND MISS U ALOT

Since: Jan 10

Old Monroe, MO

#16 Jan 28, 2010
Justice will be delivered weather it be here or after life but i will fight with every ounce of my being to get justice for DADDY
goodindiancreek

AOL

#17 Feb 2, 2010
Now we all know out here at the "Creek" things can get crazy sometimes. But truth be told that the "truth" is still walking among us. There have been many lies. No one deserves to die like that. No innocent man deserves to go to jail. I have know Jim and Eugene for a few years. The way things went down arent adding up. The truth will come out soon. Watch.....
goodindiancreek

AOL

#18 Feb 2, 2010
Justice will be delivered...to the right person....Not the innocent...You know who you are......
goodindiancreek

AOL

#19 Feb 2, 2010
missing my friend wrote:
what gave him the right to kill our friend eugene never hurt anyone he was a good person i hope that jim gets what he deserves, he needs to be done the same way, but i think that someonevelese was in on it to but there is only one person that will know and that is eugene and now he is gone, i just hope justis is done, i hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life,RIN MY FRIEND EUGENE WE ALL LOVE AND MISS U ALOT
What gave HER the right to kill and blame someone else??????????
goodindiancreek

AOL

#20 Feb 2, 2010
wanna puke wrote:
like lesa dobbs said it didnt have any thing to do with drugs.i know jim i grew up with him in st louis.he and his siblings led a hard life father a trucker mother lived away there house didnt even have food or furniture he was in trouble every day of his life starting with stealing.he had a good heart and was likable but prison will make a person change .even when he was young he had a lack remorse or a guilty cons.the law enforce ment deff dropped the ball here.with the extensive rec he accumalated over his life.he will be at home and comfertable rest of his life.wouldnt doutthat he wanted to go back and needed a reason.
Jim did not do this. He is a changed man. Caring. Hard Working. And the truth will come out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary "Copeland"Turner Apr '16 yeah man 1
yeah man Apr '16 yeah man 1
Washington County Sheriff Candidates Apr '16 Trebor 1
Kelsey Boblitt (Apr '15) Mar '16 old friend 3
about time (Dec '15) Dec '15 delilahz 1
Billy goat (Nov '15) Nov '15 Bill bill 1
need information ( robert sanzotera) (Oct '15) Oct '15 curious 1
More from around the web