Freezing fog a rarity

Freezing fog a rarity

There are 3 comments on the Weather Blog story from Mar 8, 2007, titled Freezing fog a rarity. In it, Weather Blog reports that:

This morning's bitter cold came with forecasts for "freezing fog" in Frederick and Washington counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weather Blog.

big diddy

AOL

#1 Mar 8, 2007
Frozen fog was nothin,once when hunting saw it so cold that we just broke a hunk of flame of the fire an stuck in in our pockets to keep ours fingers warm. Ive heard of it getting even colder than that over in west Va.
sly doggie

AOL

#2 Mar 10, 2007
Up in Thurmont I usta use the chain saw to cut the frozen fog on my 2 mi walk to school. Bums kicked me out for having a chain saw at school.

“Live life with love”

Since: Jul 07

Somewhere back home.

#3 Jul 15, 2007
yeah, well...once the cold settled so fast on the ground here in Williamsport that a chicken scratchin the dirt froze there instantly and has become a permanent yard ornament...so i heard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVS Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Cory 2
News Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '16 Teri 6
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
More from around the web