Animal Control Laws Scrutinized After...

Animal Control Laws Scrutinized After Dog is Mauled to Death

There are 3 comments on the WHDH-TV story from Nov 12, 2009, titled Animal Control Laws Scrutinized After Dog is Mauled to Death. In it, WHDH-TV reports that:

A recent mauling of a tea-cup Chihuahua by another dog in Hagerstown has raised a few questions from concerned residents about whether the current animal control ordinance needs an upgrade in Washington County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH-TV.

jdzone101

AOL

#1 Nov 14, 2009
sure the hell does !!!!
Charlie Baker

Hagerstown, MD

#2 Dec 7, 2009
keep your taco dog in his teacup and there will be no tempest in the pot(smokin) neighborhoods.
SYDNEY

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Dec 9, 2009
I believe they should update the ordinance. I live in the country and my roommate was once trapped on the roof by a pack of local dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVS Background Check Nov 11 Cory 2
News Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '16 Teri 6
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
More from around the web