Riford: Washington County understands...

Riford: Washington County understands sacrifice made by military members

There are 1 comment on the Herald-Mail story from May 31, 2011, titled Riford: Washington County understands sacrifice made by military members. In it, Herald-Mail reports that:

It was a time to pay tribute, and in ways as varied as those who saw fit to signify Memorial Day .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Mail.

Peggy Poenisch

Boonsboro, MD

#1 May 31, 2011
We have patriotic decorations in our yard all year long, but on Memorial Day and Veterans Day we have a coffin out front with a flag placed over the top. It definitely makes people stop and take a look and think about what day it is and hopefully be thankful and appreciative for what we have been given

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVS Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Cory 2
News Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '16 Teri 6
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
More from around the web