Man Faces Animal Cruelty Charges for ...

Man Faces Animal Cruelty Charges for Neglecting Injured Dog

There are 2 comments on the WHAG story from Nov 2, 2011, titled Man Faces Animal Cruelty Charges for Neglecting Injured Dog. In it, WHAG reports that:

A Hagerstown man is facing animal cruelty charges after his dog was found severely injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAG.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Thank God little Lightening wasn't taken to PeTA!!! I don't know why this owner didn't seek medical care for his dog but he should have. The high cost of vet care and the crappy economy our current administration has created is causing problems for some pet owners. Personally, I'd sell something or pawn something, whatever it took to get my dog treated. Been there, done that. Some folks don't even have that option though. I can't help but wonder what would've been the outcome if the person who reported this had knocked on the owners door and offered some assistance instead of pointing a finger.
Hadrian

UK

#3 Nov 3, 2011
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>stfu you stupid, stupid no life TROLL. When are you ever going to realize that NO ONE CARES and you don't matter?
You seem to care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
News Hagerstown Good Humor-Breyers plant could close (Feb '09) Aug '13 Damon 1,161
News Police to pursue drug dealers' landlords (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mr T 3
More from around the web