Man Faces Animal Cruelty Charges for Neglecting Injured Dog

Nov 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAG

A Hagerstown man is facing animal cruelty charges after his dog was found severely injured.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

Thank God little Lightening wasn't taken to PeTA!!! I don't know why this owner didn't seek medical care for his dog but he should have. The high cost of vet care and the crappy economy our current administration has created is causing problems for some pet owners. Personally, I'd sell something or pawn something, whatever it took to get my dog treated. Been there, done that. Some folks don't even have that option though. I can't help but wonder what would've been the outcome if the person who reported this had knocked on the owners door and offered some assistance instead of pointing a finger.
Hadrian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>stfu you stupid, stupid no life TROLL. When are you ever going to realize that NO ONE CARES and you don't matter?
You seem to care

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington County Discussions

Search the Washington County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
test Mar '14 mlop 1
Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
Hagerstown Good Humor-Breyers plant could close (Feb '09) Aug '13 Damon 1,161
Police to pursue drug dealers' landlords (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mr T 3
Antietam field trip cancelled by school board (May '13) May '13 GenPatton 2
Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '12 North but South 5
Woman dead, husband hurt when van hits motorcycle (Oct '12) Oct '12 debra stone 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••