Three crash victims out of hospital

Three crash victims out of hospital

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from Oct 28, 2008, titled Three crash victims out of hospital. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Three of five people injured in car accidents on Route 30 over the weekend have been treated and released from area hospitals, but one remains in serious condition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Anon

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 28, 2008
William Wiegand was transported from York to Hershey and is still in critical condition. You have incorretly printed the wrong information.
gareman

Walkersville, MD

#2 Oct 29, 2008
william weigand was NOT "released" from York, Mr Weigand was flown to Hershey, and is still there in intensive care, please investigate further...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
News Hagerstown Good Humor-Breyers plant could close (Feb '09) Aug '13 Damon 1,161
News Police to pursue drug dealers' landlords (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mr T 3
More from around the web