Judge sentences eight indicted after ...

Judge sentences eight indicted after Boonsboro drug probe

There are 1 comment on the Herald-Mail story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Judge sentences eight indicted after Boonsboro drug probe. In it, Herald-Mail reports that:

Eight people indicted in June following an investigation of drug activity in the Boonsboro area were sentenced Tuesday in Washington County Circuit Court to state prison or local jail sentences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Mail.

TownMan

Lawrenceburg, IN

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Sad, but necessary.

Drugs are everywhere and possibly in your own home or in your family without your knowledge. These young people who were once innocent little kids started on this path of destruction by their own choosing. THEY are the ones who "bring this into Boonsboro." THEY are the ones who chose this lifestyle, and now THEY must pay for THEIR wrongdoing.

Drug users become the drug dealers, as is evident in this case. Look at it this way: they thankfully got caught before an even bigger tragedy occurred. Maybe a few months or years in the stockade will put them on a better path.

I, for one applaud the police for their efforts in this case. The citizens of Washington County can sleep better tonight as a result of their hard work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVS Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Cory 2
News Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '16 Teri 6
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1