Armed robbers caught in Maryland

Armed robbers caught in Maryland

There are 6 comments on the Public Opinion story from Aug 2, 2010, titled Armed robbers caught in Maryland. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Two people have been apprehended in connection with Tuesday's armed robbery at the Blue Ridge Food Mart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

FRANK WRIGHT

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 2, 2010
Take a flamethrower to both of them.
Question

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Aug 2, 2010
good job to all of the washington twp police officers, especially to Patroman Terry Dewitt - my hero
Seriously

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Now throw the book at them and make sure it hurts
1whoknows

Aspers, PA

#4 Aug 3, 2010
Great job Township police. You don't get the credit you all deserve.
cfuisehfiuqehvkl sdfnj

Lancaster, PA

#5 Dec 2, 2010
All You Stupid People Don't Know Them Seriously They Don't Even Have Proof It Was Them So Stop Running Your Mouths Until They Are Proven Guilty
cfuisehfiuqehvkl sdfnj

Lancaster, PA

#6 Dec 2, 2010
FRANK WRIGHT wrote:
Take a flamethrower to both of them.
Forget You Dipshit You Don't Even Know Them And They Never Been Convicted SO Get Over It

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVS Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Cory 2
News Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '16 Teri 6
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
More from around the web