Winter Weather Advisory

Winter Weather Advisory

There are 10 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Feb 1, 2007, titled Winter Weather Advisory. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

The National-Capital region is under a winter weather advisory through 9:00am Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Drew Hobert

Pasadena, MD

#2 Feb 1, 2007
I really want to have the day off tomorrow and i just wanted to know the chances. I live in fairfax county and i heard we could get up to two inches along with some ice. Im just waitin for my first snow day. Is this going to be it?
Max Alkas

Abingdon, MD

#3 Feb 1, 2007
will we have school tommorow???
Max Alkas

Abingdon, MD

#4 Feb 1, 2007
Drew Hobert wrote:
I really want to have the day off tomorrow and i just wanted to know the chances. I live in fairfax county and i heard we could get up to two inches along with some ice. Im just waitin for my first snow day. Is this going to be it?
yea me too i want my first snow day too!!!
GER

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 1, 2007
better not stay up too late, storms called off due to warmer weather. Rule 1) if they dont call for it we will get nailed.
Rule 2) always refer back to rule 1.
Justin Grudzinski

Strasburg, VA

#6 Feb 1, 2007
I live in luray and i wish our school would be cancelled tommorow cuz of snow or ice. that would be the best thing ever. and i would love just to see some snow.
Mike NY

Lodi, NJ

#7 Feb 1, 2007
good discussion on current snow event and the next one http://eastcoastwx.com/index.php...
Albert

Greenwood, IN

#8 Feb 1, 2007
BOO I WANT SNOW :(
charles pitcher

Bethesda, MD

#9 Feb 2, 2007
again, another botched forcast.
Laeloni Butler

Hyattsville, MD

#10 Feb 2, 2007
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET SOME SNOW I MEAN SNOW LIKE 3 TO 4 INCHES . I WOULD LIKE TO SEE
SOME SNOW THIS MONTH OKAY . I LIVE IN THE PRINCE GEORGES AREA .I WANT SOME SNOW PLEASE .
THANK YOU HAVE A BLESS DAY
Laeloni Butler

Hyattsville, MD

#11 Feb 2, 2007
i WANT TO SOME SNOW THIS MONTH
i WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME SNOW LIKE
3 TO 4 FEET .I WANT SNOW SNOW SNOW IN THE PRINCE GEORGES AREA THIS MONTH WHEN WILL WE SEE SNOW ?
THANK YOU HAVE A BLESS DAY
MS.BUTLER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVS Background Check Nov '16 Cory 2
News Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '16 Teri 6
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
More from around the web