Bingo suspended at Halfway fire company

Bingo suspended at Halfway fire company

There are 6 comments on the Herald-Mail story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Bingo suspended at Halfway fire company. In it, Herald-Mail reports that:

The Volunteer Fire Co. of Halfway indefinitely suspended bingo operations Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Mail.

rosieo

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2009
Would like to know if any arrest or charges have been filed in relation to the halfway fire dept bingo suspension.
bingo mad

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2009
there has been rumor that 2 where arrested and property confiscated??? Is this true. What is the real story.
I Love Bingo

Manassas, VA

#3 Oct 15, 2009
Please provide additional information on the suspension as it becomes avail. I called and was told they will reopen on Fri. 10/23/09. Open 5 days a week and only reporting 206k for the year. Was this a case of embezzlement/fraud?
i hate bingo

Hagerstown, MD

#4 Oct 17, 2009
hahahah i hop they stay suspended cause im tired of not bein able to drive down my road cause everyone parks on it and can barely see to pull out of my drive way as far as im concerend they can stay closed

Since: Dec 09

Towson, MD

#5 Dec 24, 2009
Bingo is back at halfway. Only 2 times a week, Friday nights and Sunday daytime. Got a whole new staff and some have returned from a long time ago.
BINGO GIRL

Winchester, VA

#6 Feb 12, 2010
ANY NEWS ON THE 2 THAT WERE ARRESTED I SAW BIG DADDY RANDY AT CHARLES TOWN GAMBLEING OUR MONEY AWAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVS Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Cory 2
News Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '16 Teri 6
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
More from around the web