Crystal Grottoes Caverns Building Cat...

Crystal Grottoes Caverns Building Catches Fire

There are 2 comments on the WBAL-AM Baltimore story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Crystal Grottoes Caverns Building Catches Fire. In it, WBAL-AM Baltimore reports that:

The stone building was constructed in 1942 Firefighters Thusday battled a fire in a two story building connected to Maryland's largest cave, the Crystal Grottoes Caverns. via WBAL-AM Baltimore

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAL-AM Baltimore.

Angel Wings

Burlington, Canada

#1 Dec 21, 2007
Sorry to hear about the historic building catching fire. The cave is beautiful and well worth the trip. The tour guide and owner is very knowledgeable about geology. Hope no one was injured.
Anonymous

Hagerstown, MD

#2 Dec 23, 2007
No one was injured. Your kind words are a comfort. Thank you so much. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVS Background Check Nov '16 Cory 2
News Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '16 Teri 6
News Hagerstown man charged in armed robbery of pizz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 I Love Pizza 1
News Snow Emergency Plan In Effect In Washington County (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nate 1
martz (Aug '14) Aug '14 vincent martz posted 1
test (Mar '14) Mar '14 mlop 1
News Ex-Councilwoman Indicted On Theft, Perjury Charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 GingerOne 1
More from around the web