Springfield's local restaurant can be...

Springfield's local restaurant can benefit by going smoke-free

There are 8 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Springfield's local restaurant can benefit by going smoke-free. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On a beautiful day, anyone likes to have a good meal in any restaurants in Washington county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Supporter

Smyrna, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Bravo Cecconi's!
Great Decision

Versailles, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2010
I think this was the best decision for them to bring in more business. I wish they did this a long time ago! Thank you!
Well

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2010
I smoke. But a restaraunt that small inside wasn't good for the non-smokers. There was no where else to go to get away from it. Good decision for them. I don't want to see everything smoke free though.
Huh

Clarksville, IN

#4 Jul 23, 2010
i've had my last meal there. I don't smoke, but cigarettes are legal and been part of this country since 1776.
WEEHOO

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2010
I can now have my first meal there. I am new to town and went in and right back out because of the smoke smell. I don't want to smell like smoke when I go back to work. I can't wait for a piece of the famous pie. I think the no smoking will help business.
Look

Stanford, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2010
Look people smokers have the right to smoke all of you blow it way out of per-portion. Many ppl have made there income off tobacco for year in this county and you didn't complain when you got the check for selling it and if ya didn't grow it you have benefited from it bc it has brought a lots of money to this community so back off a little..........
Breath Easy

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2010
I understand where you are coming from about money raised in this county from tobacco, but I have a right breath air without second hand smoke. I agree you have the right to smoke, but am thankful for smoke free businesses that allow me to eat, shop, etc without breathing smoke.
Well

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2010
I am a light smoker. I have smoked in there, but it bothered me that it was so small, because the smoke was a nusance to the non smokers. McDonald's was too small for smoking too. If a place is big enough and has a non smoking section, which Mordeci's has that's one thing. For this place it was the right thing for them to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john ronan (Oct '15) Oct '15 hello 1
low life want to be mother turns her back on he... (Jun '14) Jun '14 francis watkins 1
Wi Max Internet service (Dec '13) Dec '13 Expectation of Se... 1
News Pain clinic owner arrested on drug and money la... (Jan '13) Sep '13 gregorysmith 6
News Unsolved thefts frustrate victims, stymie polic... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nun ya 1
News Police: arrest 3 after 'Spice' drug bust in Sal... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Pig Benis 1
News Double Shooting In Washington County (Jan '13) Jan '13 shannon 3
More from around the web