Salem Teacher Pleads Guilty To Crimin...

Salem Teacher Pleads Guilty To Criminal Recklessness

There are 1 comment on the WBIW-AM Bedford story from Dec 21, 2012, titled Salem Teacher Pleads Guilty To Criminal Recklessness. In it, WBIW-AM Bedford reports that:

Salem teacher Laura Mahuron pleaded guilty to criminal recklessness after police found several teenagers had been consuming alcohol at a Salem High School graduation party last spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIW-AM Bedford.

Skeeter hobbs

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Ok I know when I was 18 my mom let us party she supervised but we drank dont think this is a big deal I think meth and pill addicts should be the focus not this crap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New plea bargain in Watts case may be thrown out (Sep '08) May '14 The other john watts 30
News Police solve burglary case in less than a day (May '10) Sep '12 angee 2
News Man on lawn tractor arrested for OWI (May '12) Jun '12 Captn Morgan 15
News Salem teacher facing criminal charges for under... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Its Salem 3
News Indiana tornado 2012: Angel Babcock, 2, found A... (Mar '12) Mar '12 usual4theusual 2
News Salem Insurer Arrested For Fraud (Feb '10) Mar '10 who cares 2
News Giardia has nothing to do with Salem water issue (Jan '10) Feb '10 Former Salem Resi... 6
More from around the web