Police solve burglary case in less th...

Police solve burglary case in less than a day

There are 2 comments on the Banner-Gazette story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Police solve burglary case in less than a day. In it, Banner-Gazette reports that:

Harold F. Kotouch, 35, Salem and his wife Angela Kotouch, 32, were arrested last week for their alleged involvement in a burglary on East State Road 60.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Banner-Gazette.

CLewis

Beaufort, SC

#1 May 6, 2010
Guess you are getting what you deserve Harold. Well at least some of what you deserve......I hope you rot in jail. Pathetic waste of human skin still out ruining lives. Karma will get you one day for what you did to me and MY son. Let it also be known that Harold Kotouch has warrants in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Your death will not come one day too soon you vile disqusting rapist!!!!
angee

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
CLewis wrote:
Guess you are getting what you deserve Harold. Well at least some of what you deserve......I hope you rot in jail. Pathetic waste of human skin still out ruining lives. Karma will get you one day for what you did to me and MY son. Let it also be known that Harold Kotouch has warrants in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Your death will not come one day too soon you vile disqusting rapist!!!!
hi I am his EX wife. I'd like to talk to u. He has destroyed my n my kids lives also. Hmu on fb PLZ. Angee Horn....." rapist"????!!!!! Omg we -need to talk! I hope all is well with u n Shane. He has 3 great brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southern Indiana woman's home is target of raci... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Billy Ray 3
News New plea bargain in Watts case may be thrown out (Sep '08) May '14 The other john watts 30
News Salem Teacher Pleads Guilty To Criminal Reckles... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Skeeter hobbs 1
News Man on lawn tractor arrested for OWI (May '12) Jun '12 Captn Morgan 15
News Salem teacher facing criminal charges for under... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Its Salem 3
News Indiana tornado 2012: Angel Babcock, 2, found A... (Mar '12) Mar '12 usual4theusual 2
News Salem Insurer Arrested For Fraud (Feb '10) Mar '10 who cares 2
More from around the web