Zermatt not sold, not bankrupt - The ...

Zermatt not sold, not bankrupt - The Park Record

There are 1 comment on the Park Record story from May 21, 2010, titled Zermatt not sold, not bankrupt - The Park Record. In it, Park Record reports that:

Zermatt Resort developer Robert Fuller confirmed Wednesday his business is not for sale and is not declaring bankruptcy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

PC taxpayer

Park City, UT

#1 May 23, 2010
i hope they go bankcarupt because i'm tired of these illiegal immmigrant businesses coming to town and taking over our economy. first the mexicans now its the swiss or norweigians or whatever they are expecting government money to bail them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasatch County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in The Heber City Police. (Aug '13) Jun '15 crazychad 11
News Utah GOP activist charged with rape found dead (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lance Winslow 2
News Guest Editorial, December 17-20, 2011 - The Par... (Dec '11) Dec '11 CONFUSED 1
News Homeowners rally against fire fee increase - Th... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jordanelle Resident 1
News Fire fees fought at Jordanelle - The Park Record (Apr '11) Apr '11 Mountain Top Dweller 5
News South Summit to offer school-day intervention -... (Mar '11) Mar '11 MarshellaSmith 4
News Midway ice sculptures draw international crowds (Jan '11) Jan '11 olivia john 1
More from around the web