South Summit to offer school-day intervention - The Park Record

Full story: Park Record
South Summit Middle School and High School students who are struggling with their classes will be able to receive one-on-one help from their teachers during the school day next year. Full Story
paradise ricks

Kamas, UT

#2 Mar 21, 2011
i am a sophmore at south summit high school and i think in some ways this can be good for some people but it can be bad i mean if u need help then yea it's good ...but a LOT of people probably just aren't gonna come 2 school!!!! i love cheese
haha

West Jordan, UT

#3 Mar 21, 2011
i went to a high school and every monday we had consultation day. meaning we'd go through all classes, but they were shortened. therefor if we needed one on one help with the teachers we could use that time. if not, we'd have a free afternoon.

shorten classes ... get out at 1:15 and have the rest of the time period for the students and teachers.
PCSKIER

Kamas, UT

#5 Mar 21, 2011
paradise ricks wrote:
i am a sophmore at south summit high school and i think in some ways this can be good for some people but it can be bad i mean if u need help then yea it's good ...but a LOT of people probably just aren't gonna come 2 school!!!! i love cheese
If this post was in fact written by a high school student...I can only hope it isn't representative of the ability to spell, punctuate, and construct a sentence. Wow.
MarshellaSmith

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Such efforts should be taken by the school. These are really needed by the students. Our present education system does not always provide the challenges that can bring out the best from a student. Every American student has the capability to complete their school and hold postsecondary degrees. They have the expertise and talent; online tutoring services like tutorteddy.com helps to bring that out by providing them all essential helps at the most reasonable cost. There are many students in our country, who can’t continue with their studies due to lack of proper guidance and poor financial background. Some of them offer online math scholarship program to help deserving underprivileged American students learning math at free of cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasatch County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in The Heber City Police. (Aug '13) Jul '14 Family Guy 9
Utah GOP activist charged with rape found dead (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lance Winslow 2
Guest Editorial, December 17-20, 2011 - The Par... (Dec '11) Dec '11 CONFUSED 1
Homeowners rally against fire fee increase - Th... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jordanelle Resident 1
Fire fees fought at Jordanelle - The Park Record (Apr '11) Apr '11 Mountain Top Dweller 5
Midway ice sculptures draw international crowds (Jan '11) Jan '11 olivia john 1
Woman who pretended to be a wedding planner is ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 WTF 4
•••

Wasatch County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••