Warrick County Sheriff Releases Infor...

Warrick County Sheriff Releases Information On Huffing Death of Teen

There are 4 comments on the WEHT-TV Evansville story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Warrick County Sheriff Releases Information On Huffing Death of Teen. In it, WEHT-TV Evansville reports that:

The Sheriff's Department has just released information on the death of Karissa Krohn, 17, of Tennyson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT-TV Evansville.

shila stephens

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 11, 2008
karissa will always be there for me... i miss her so much...i wish that there was a way that i could take her place....there not a day that goes by that i dont think about her...she meant every thing to me...no matter what people say i going to speak out let everyone know that life is not a game....
shila

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2010
shila stephens wrote:
karissa will always be there for me... i miss her so much...i wish that there was a way that i could take her place....there not a day that goes by that i dont think about her...she meant every thing to me...no matter what people say i going to speak out let everyone know that life is not a game....
how the u know karissa
shila

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2010
i miss karissa terriably.... i would do anything to have her back there not one min that goes by that dont remind me of her!!!!!
i love her so much and im sorry to everyone that i hurt!!!! i didnt know what life could bring but now i do know and the hurt and pain will never go away
iloveyou karissa<3 i misssssssss you so very much!
:((((
Ashley

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2011
I Love You So Much Karissa I Would Do Anything T Have You Back Into Our LIves Again I Miss You So Much But I Know You Are Alot Better Where Yhu Are Now But Someday I Will See You Again Love Yous Babygirl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrick County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boonville Man Accused of Giving Booze and Drugs... Jun 1 Mom of Marines 1
dave duncan (Jun '12) Mar '16 friend 3
News Big Coal's disgusting cash grab: Miners are bei... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Muscat 1
601Adams (Sep '15) Sep '15 Nitanita 1
question! (May '15) May '15 Curiosity 1
News Court upholds firing of deputy who claimed racism (Feb '12) Mar '15 acer5 3
News EPD respond to the scene of a shots fired on Er... (Nov '14) Mar '15 acer5 15
More from around the web