Prison Guards Accused Of Beating Lebanon Inmate

Mar 31, 2009 Full story: WLWT-TV Cincinnati 37

Two Warren County prison guards are accused of attacking an inmate and then trying to cover up their tracks.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tina

Mountain View, CA

#1 Apr 15, 2009
the imates name who was attacked
Tavia

Akron, OH

#2 Jun 2, 2009
tina wrote:
the imates name who was attacked
I'am worried about that situation because my son is there and he is having some problems as well, CO'S there and everywhere need to be checked out because the stories these inmates are telling are the truth, the CO'S is taking advantages of inmates because they have the power to do so and on one cares. what is the Warden doing if anything?
whiteside

AOL

#3 Sep 26, 2009
hope they get more of it
rehabilitated

Batavia, OH

#4 Oct 12, 2009
i had a brother that went through the same thing at lebanon, and even though he warned the staff that he would not keep taking it, they refused to do anything about it. now there is a guard who's life is forever altered and honestly i dont give a damn!
rehabilitated

Batavia, OH

#5 Oct 12, 2009
and for this whiteside person. grow some balls and do it yourself since you think it's cool to happen
former employee

Lima, OH

#6 Oct 13, 2009
the guy that got attacked didn;t get beat up at all they went in the cell becaus the guy was being a cell warrior running his mouth all day saying that he was going to kill there families ect. the co's went in the cell and the guy coward up. they didn;t even strike. he would not fight so they walked out and he shut up until there shift was over then he told a supervisor on the next shift because the other inmates TOLD the inmate to tell on the co;s
former employee

Lima, OH

#7 Oct 13, 2009
tavia u must be proud of your son for being incarcerated. to bad you didn;t discipline and cared more about him when he was younger instead of caring about his well being so much now. the mean co;s might hurt him. whats funny is everyone forgets about these felons crimes and the lives they have destroyed. the truth is if the victims families would see how these inmates live they would be furious because they have it to good and thats the truth
rehibilitated

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Oct 15, 2009
whiteside wrote:
hope they get more of it
there is no other word for you but stupid!!!
former employee

Waverly, OH

#10 Oct 28, 2009
hey rehabilitated..what are you rehablilatated from..what did you to go to prison. who;s lives did you destroy?
rehibilitated

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 29, 2009
former employee wrote:
hey rehabilitated..what are you rehablilatated from..what did you to go to prison. who;s lives did you destroy?
i destroyed yo momma's life!!!!!
rehibilitated

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Oct 29, 2009
former employee wrote:
i destroyed our momma's life!!!!
CRYSTAL BRYANT

Norcross, GA

#13 Oct 30, 2009
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HEARING SOMETHING BAD LIKE I REALLY GET THIS PROBELM FIXED BAD ENOUGH THESE MEN CANT SEE THERE FAMILIES NOW THEY HAVE TO LIVE IN ABUSE AND WANT THEY GIVE SOME OF THE INMATES BIGGER CELLS EXPECT FOR THE SEX OFFENDERS
CRYSTAL BRYANT

Norcross, GA

#14 Oct 30, 2009
THIS IS REALLY SAD THESE MEN ARE GOING THROUGH ENOUGH BAD ENOUGH THERE BABY MAMAS HAVE TO RAISE THERE KIDS BY THERE SELEVES BECAUSE THE DAMN SYSTEM WANTS TO KEEP OUR BLACK MEN LOCKED AWAY.
olivia

West Chester, OH

#15 Nov 24, 2009
This is my first time on this site, and I would like to say to former employee, you know good and darn well you are lying. CO's treat inmates worse than they treat their dogs and cats. Also, I would like to say anyone can find themself on the other side of the law. Don't blame parents for their sons and daughters mistakes. I am a parent and I have child incarcerated and I disciplined my child the best I could. When he/she was wrong I didn't turn a blind eye.
olivia

West Chester, OH

#16 Nov 24, 2009
Furthermore, I take offense that you are defending these CO's or other prison staff. As a parent of child incarcerated I do know that the ones in charge of keeping order also have rules and regulations that they are to abide by. If they can't abide by rules then what makes them better than the common inmates they guard. It makes them just as criminal. And the evidence doesn't lie, too many of you past and present are getting caught breaking the law.
prison guard

Dayton, OH

#18 Jul 9, 2010
If you are refering to the situation a lebanon then this so called beating never happened. What did happen is that a very good officer lost his job for a lapse in judgement. He made the mistake of covering up a camera. Im sure he was olny messing with the inmate because he was being an ass. When the inmates saw this they new they could say anything and it would be taken seriously. These guys are always looking for a lawsuit so they they can get rich. Anyway there are cameras everywhere in the prisons. Beating that should be taken place are not. I have wanted to beat many of these cell warriors my self but my job means more than they do. Inmates who follow the rules and are respectful never have a problem. Imagine that.
cyncire

Columbus, OH

#20 Oct 17, 2010
it's crazy how u can say something to her about her son like that you have no clue what kinda life they had before he did what he did,shame on you...... My boyfriend is in lebanon right now and the co's do need checked and put in there place because they take them being in charge way to far... My boyfriend has gotten mase pulled out on him because the co did'nt want him on the phone his cell has been trashed just because they felt like it ... so no i do not believe he just said he got beat by a co i believe he really did. You would try and act like its not what it seems because you are one of them.Just because they went down the wrong road does not mean they need treated like dogs they are and will always be people just like you and you are not God so get it together and dont talk to her that way untill u learn the story of their past.
cyncire

Columbus, OH

#21 Oct 17, 2010
covering up a cameria and nothing happened well he should have used his head and tried another tactic hello ! HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GONNA GET RICH IF YOU DONT GIVE THEM A REAON TO GET A LAWYER?
lora ann

Charleston, WV

#22 Nov 11, 2010
i got a nephew in there my sister dont give a dd about him all she cares about the next big one (private ) if you know what i mean she has beem married four times she always lied to micheal about his dad he grew up thinking his dad hated him i know 100% he truly loves his dad but things happened back here i ll never give up on him ill be here for himm when he gets out he is sad you can see it in his eyes he just needed his dad
if its true

Manchester, KY

#23 Nov 21, 2010
would like to know the inmates name please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Haven Youth Center Warren County Ohio (Aug '09) Oct 2 Mee113 11
Judge berates Clearcreek Twp. officials for sec... (Feb '14) Aug '14 Whatgoesaround 75
Massive development coming to Warren County Aug '14 maineiac04631 2
More than 70 arrested in Tri-State drug sweep Jun '14 Vicky Evans 1
Tea party's Kohls to take on SB5 sponsor in pri... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Chuck 2
EDITORIAL: We need clarity on Open Meetings (Feb '14) Mar '14 theWOWfactor 3
Elderly man missing in Warren County (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michele 1

Warren County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE