Warren County considers park levy

Warren County considers park levy

There are 6 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Dec 30, 2010, titled Warren County considers park levy. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

LEBANON - Warren County voters could be asked to approve a levy for the county's park district in 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Lynn

Milford, OH

#1 Jan 1, 2011
That's great county turns away government money but then asks tax payers to support a levy... How about they lower our home/land taxes & take a pay reduction themselves instead of helping the rich get richer and the poor worse...
thats just what we need

Mansfield, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2011
school levy, library levy, career center levy, road levy, park levy
knowitall

Springfield, OH

#3 Feb 21, 2011
The county didn't turn away government money. Look it up they took all they could get! The county shot the moon when they bought armco park now they want to raise taxes to take care of that dump. I'll vote no on any tax levy that comes up for the parks or schools or anything else. The people that run the county are just like everybody else, out for themselves and no body is making money but them.
And He Speaks

Lebanon, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2011
AMEN
And He Speaks

Lebanon, OH

#5 Feb 22, 2011
election coming

Springfield, OH

#6 Sep 24, 2011
While one politician was saying no to federal spending the other two were planning how to get as much as they could get. Politicians lie. Period. They don't care about you, me, home foreclosures, no health insurance, poor health insurance. They take their money and go home and to hell with the voters. They are fake, phony, and theives and liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Showdown looms between GOP 'golden boy' and vet... Jan 12 Pops 3
Auntie Anne Background Check Nov '16 John 2
News Massive development coming to Warren County (May '14) Nov '16 cornflake girl 7
News Donald Trump Supporter Charged With Dumping Man... Nov '16 maineiac04631 1
Warren County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... Oct '16 Elijah 2
News Morrow Vice Mayor Bryant sentenced to probation... (Sep '07) Aug '16 MethyOheadofDayton 32
News Prison Guards Accused Of Beating Lebanon Inmate (Apr '09) Feb '16 Thelaywer 38
More from around the web