deputy green badge #869
rude people

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2012
if you really wanna know where your tax dollars are going to work look at this deputy Green(e) for example... sure there might be some good cops, but it's cops like this that give the other ones bad names... It's sad when out of state people realize how crazy they are... where are your tax dollars going, cause right now deputy Green(e) is wasting them... This officer can't even give a straight answer, he can't answer one simple question... Down here in Ky we don't put up with Sh*t like him... I'd love for Mr. Green(e) to answer my question on here... Why are you such a "Smart A*S?" or maybe someone else could give me an answer... I was born and raised to be polite, and to have respect your far from it... Probable cause my a**, sounds like profiling to me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18-year-old Arrested After Baby Remains Found Nov 12 Barney Fife 8
News Morrow Vice Mayor Bryant sentenced to probation... (Sep '07) Nov 11 flyby99 41
News Lebanon man sent to prison for shooting relative (Apr '17) Sep '17 Lester Neal 3
Lebanon BMV - AVOID (Dec '15) Apr '17 Whatnow 2
Mary Haven Youth Center Warren County Ohio (Aug '09) Feb '17 audrey___ 21
Warren County Building and zoning (Jan '17) Jan '17 FedUP 1
News Showdown looms between GOP 'golden boy' and vet... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Pops 3
More from around the web