Carlisle mayor under investigation

Carlisle mayor under investigation

There are 4 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Nov 16, 2009, titled Carlisle mayor under investigation. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

Tim Humphries, a Warren County commission hopeful and Carlisle mayor, is under investigation for allegedly storing inappropriate photos and files on his city-issued computer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

carlisle loyal

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Nov 17, 2009
This is not anything but typical Carlisle drama. This is a case of political sore losers in the city who have been using the system to gain their own personal trips and more money who have finally lost in elections which will better Carlisle. Also do not be surprised if the cops themselves have something to do with this. They do not see eye to eye with the mayor who is bettering the city and they too have nothing better to do then corrupt and harrass teenagers in this city. There is a huge agreement in this city this is a frame job of adults who needs to grow up.
Small Town Girl

Mason, OH

#2 Dec 5, 2009
Most of us between the ages of 25 to 40 are not at all surprised about the allegations towards our Mayor. He has been suspected of suspicious behavior towards young girls as far back as I can remember. There are to many of us who have witnessed this behavior to not think the TRUTH will in the end find Mr. Humphries guilty!
Mayor Tim Humphries

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Small Town Girl wrote:
Most of us between the ages of 25 to 40 are not at all surprised about the allegations towards our Mayor. He has been suspected of suspicious behavior towards young girls as far back as I can remember. There are to many of us who have witnessed this behavior to not think the TRUTH will in the end find Mr. Humphries guilty!
REALLY, how is the latest TRUTH working out for you ???
Mayor Tim Humphries

Dayton, OH

#4 Sep 30, 2011
How is the TRUTH working out for you Miss small town girl ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon BMV - AVOID (Dec '15) Apr '17 Whatnow 2
News Morrow Vice Mayor Bryant sentenced to probation... (Sep '07) Apr '17 Spell Checker 40
News Lebanon man sent to prison for shooting relative Apr '17 Sheldon 2
Mary Haven Youth Center Warren County Ohio (Aug '09) Feb '17 audrey___ 21
Warren County Building and zoning Jan '17 FedUP 1
News Showdown looms between GOP 'golden boy' and vet... Jan '17 Pops 3
Auntie Anne Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 John 2
More from around the web