Pohatcong Township Woman Killed Trying To Walk Across Highway :...

Full story: The Morning Call

A Hanover Township, Northampton County woman was killed Monday morning when she got out of her vehicle following a traffic accident and was hit by a tractor-trailer on Interstate 78 in Warren County, New ...
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2009

Since: Mar 07

Penn Forest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

I wonder why she was trying to cross the highway?

Since: Feb 07

Fountain Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

"SUICIDE, so her family gets the insurance, think about it"

Are you stupid? Why would she commit suicide when she has a family? You need to go away. This family just lost a mother and wife. God Bless the family as they go through this tragic time.

"I wonder why she was trying to cross the highway?"

I have wondered the same thing.
Maggie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2007

First of "God forbid such tragic Happens to u", and think before u talk out of your ass.
Second of all if she's trying to cross it was probably for help!! She did get runned off the highway n got out of the truck and thats when she got strucked by the trailer.
Third of all to collect money from the insurance? Are u for real u loser? Are u that desperate for money yourself that "U Assume" that everyone else is? Dumb Ass!! All that my cousin wants is his loven wife with him, and the 2 kids to have there mother. So please if u have nothing smart or nice to say then don't say nothing at all. We are grieving that we lost such a good loving person. May she rest in peace n she will never be forgotten.
john

Caro, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

Is there any more news about candy pomales,and the crash on i78?
Maria

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2007

I feel very sad for this family, and i know it had to be hard to lose a loved one because i myself had to in one point as well......
I want yous to know that God is with yous and he with help yous get through....
I also wanted to know it there is there anymore, updated news on what happen to Candy Pomales, and of the crash on i78....??????
john

Caro, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2007

I wish I knew? I have been personaly afected buy her passing,and i don't even know her...
Darlene

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

She was the sweetest person I ever meet. My son and his father was very close to her and her family and we love and miss her very much and her kids miss her so much just wish she was still with us.
noel pomales

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

my names Noel i am the son of Candy Pomales and just to let u guys know she was not trying to walk across the highway the news messed up the whole story...when she hit a tree she banged her head on the sterring wheel very hard...she got out the car very dazy looking for help and she accidentally walk on the highway and got hit by a truck...

I loved my MOM very much and i now that she knew that..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Centenary College celebrates April, Shakespeare... Mar '14 Evelyn 1
Alleged non-payment of child support at center ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 jsaund28352 1
Reaction mixed to New Jersey Senate bill that w... (Jun '13) Jun '13 nj resident 1
Warren County residents raise money to rescue f... (May '13) May '13 deb harden 1
Walmart Construction Causing Controversy - Regi... (Feb '11) Jan '13 Rian 11
Phillipsburg attempted abduction a hoax, accord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Concerned neighbor 1
Hurricane Sandy: More than 45,000 without power... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Clare 2

Search the Warren County Forum:
•••