Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sex Assault; Surrenders License : WFMZ...

Full story: WFMZ

A former teacher from Bethlehem pleaded guilty this morning to a charge related to her sexual assault of a female student at Lopatcong Middle School in Warren County, New Jersey.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
mari

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

wow i cant beleive that a female teacher would harrass a female student.that is really mess up.
sad

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

That's more time than child killers serve.
Who makes these rules ?
Not that she shouldn't be punished, she should, but possibly 20 years, come on?
I've read about a 3 year jail term for a mother who killed her daughter ...
Denise- Boyertown PA

Mohnton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

No one should EVER violate a child!! How sad is it that the people our children look up to are the ones who they cannot trust! Teachers, preachers, coaches and other adults that need serious therapy! Leave our kids alone, there are more willing adults you could find,get a prostitute!
wow

Hackettstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

she was my teacher
Concerned- Bethlehem

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

I agree that up to 20 yrs...wow, just suppose the 14 yr liked what she was doing and just changed her mind? there are lots of 14 yr olds having sex and babies and thinking it is no big deal so just maybe this went sour for her and she decided her experiment with girls was finished..girls that age like to try new things and they have no problem with doing it with boys, so think about it.
Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

I agree that it is wrong to have sex with a student or youngster and be older but I think the jail time is way to high. I agree now adays kids are having sex at very young ages and it is scary. They might have liked it and then wanted to get back at the teacher and claimed this. Sometimes we always see the child as the innocent when sometimes it is not true. All children are not innocent and they could end up ruining a persons life if they do not like that person by accusing a lot of things. The sad thing is we all believe it to.
Wacked

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

I dont know how to feel about this. Are the parties involved good looking? Were there any objects or fruits and vegtables used in this assault? I think I would have to see some video or pictures before judging anyone too harshly on this matter.
Wacked

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Wacked wrote:
I dont know how to feel about this. Are the parties involved good looking? Were there any objects or fruits and vegtables used in this assault? I think I would have to see some video or pictures before judging anyone too harshly on this matter.
Sorry. I guess that was not funny. too much coffee I think. Glad it wasnt my kid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warren County Discussions

Search the Warren County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Centenary College celebrates April, Shakespeare... Mar '14 Evelyn 1
Alleged non-payment of child support at center ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 jsaund28352 1
Reaction mixed to New Jersey Senate bill that w... (Jun '13) Jun '13 nj resident 1
Warren County residents raise money to rescue f... (May '13) May '13 deb harden 1
Walmart Construction Causing Controversy - Regi... (Feb '11) Jan '13 Rian 11
Phillipsburg attempted abduction a hoax, accord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Concerned neighbor 1
Hurricane Sandy: More than 45,000 without power... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Clare 2
•••
•••
•••
•••