Woman still critical; unborn child dies

Woman still critical; unborn child dies

There are 1 comment on the Jersey Journal story from Sep 15, 2007, titled Woman still critical; unborn child dies. In it, Jersey Journal reports that:

The pregnant Alpha woman injured when a tractor-trailer plowed into her vehicle remained in critical condition Friday but the baby she was carrying has died, police said. via Jersey Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jersey Journal.

Puyallup, WA

#1 Sep 16, 2007
I find it hard to believe that NJ does not consider death of a fetus in a traffic accident as Vehicular Homicide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Centenary College celebrates April, Shakespeare... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Evelyn 1
News Alleged non-payment of child support at center ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 jsaund28352 1
News Reaction mixed to New Jersey Senate bill that w... (Jun '13) Jun '13 nj resident 1
News Warren County residents raise money to rescue f... (May '13) May '13 deb harden 1
News Walmart Construction Causing Controversy - Regi... (Feb '11) Jan '13 Rian 11
News Phillipsburg attempted abduction a hoax, accord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Concerned neighbor 1
News Hurricane Sandy: More than 45,000 without power... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Clare 2
More from around the web