Masked Gunmen Shoot And Kill Store Clerk

Masked Gunmen Shoot And Kill Store Clerk

There are 2 comments on the WITN story from May 19, 2007, titled Masked Gunmen Shoot And Kill Store Clerk. In it, WITN reports that:

Sheriff's investigators are searching for three men who donned ski masks before robbing a Warren County store and fatally shooting the clerk less than an hour before closing time. via WITN

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WITN.

Since: Mar 07

AOL

#1 May 21, 2007
There is simply no need for this type of crap!

The man was just trying to make a living for his family.

I hope the law can find them and quick before they take out someone else!!

NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENT.
new County resident

Washington, DC

#2 May 11, 2010
I am new to Warren County although I still am not a full time resident. I was so looking forward to enjoying the beauty of this small county and Kerr Lake. I am so disappointed with the crime reports that I am receiving. I plan to begin to organize some county efforts to try to assist with this. The police need our assistance. We are good citizens and we don't have to put up with this! We need to organize and begin to keep our eyes open and our mouths open as well. Report everything and everyone that we hear about being involved with crime and if our county officials can't do anything more about it we need to vote them out of office. This is unacceptable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plea deal on the table in Wimbrow murder (Apr '07) Nov '09 American Indian N... 5
News Woman, 66, dies in tractor accident (Oct '09) Oct '09 Rick Richardson 1
News Fuel shortage affects field trips (Nov '08) Nov '08 nextlife_thyme 1
News Read About It (Mar '07) Mar '07 B L Whiteman 1
More from around the web