Gay Man Sues Warren County Regional J...

Gay Man Sues Warren County Regional Jail For Attack

There are 10 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Gay Man Sues Warren County Regional Jail For Attack. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

An incarcerated gay man who claims a fellow inmate bit off part of his nose is suing a Kentucky jail and his alleged attacker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Geeee.......at least they didn't bite off some other part, maybe afraid of aids, I guess?????
Bonita

Clarkson, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2012
FappyTheClown wrote:
Geeee.......at least they didn't bite off some other part, maybe afraid of aids, I guess?????
You are disgusting.
momma

Canton, OH

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Bath salts!
walter white

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Good hope this guy gets a bunch of money. The warren county jail guards are the worse, just a bunch of big dumb redneck animals. They should all be fired
MrsBrownEyedGirl

Bolivar, MO

#5 Oct 18, 2012
walter white wrote:
Good hope this guy gets a bunch of money. The warren county jail guards are the worse, just a bunch of big dumb redneck animals. They should all be fired
omg i know right...they are so mean up there...who would have thought a jail being like that....i was hoping that they would have treating me with southern hospitality....ITS A JAIL MORON THEY AINT GONNA BE NICE AND GIVE IN TO WHAT YOU WANT...and you know those ppl may be a bunch of so called red neck animals like you said they are but you know, they are dealing with ppl with all kinds of crazy shit going on with them, and if they come off like that so what...they are doing there job, and you know i will meet you half way and agree with ya..yes some of them are big dumb rednecks...but ALL of them are NOT...and not ALL SHOULD BE FIRED....
usedtolivethere

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2012
Simple solution. Do not break the law and get put in there for them to treat you like a animal. Act like a animal, get treated like one, pretty simple really.
Raven

Sarasota, FL

#7 Oct 24, 2012
He won't win nothing against the jail. It's they guy who attacked hims responsibility to pay for medical cost. But good luck cause he prob a worthless POS cause he is in jail. I'm sure they charged him for the assault. And the paper states they separate the Nazis from the black and bloods from crips that's BS too that called segregation which is against the law remember the civil rights movement? Same thing here cant separate whites from blacks cause thats racist! So that means can't separate straits from gays cause they wanted to be treated the same right. He got treated like any other joe that came in and got sent to the same cell as other strait or gay would go. He's looking for a pay out cause the guy who attacked him ain't got nothing. Oh and how did the jail staff now this man was homosexual? They ask that on intake? No cause that would be agaist the law too I'm sure get over it dude next time don't break the law or get caught up if you can't handle the time
Tan

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2012
usedtolivethere wrote:
Simple solution. Do not break the law and get put in there for them to treat you like a animal. Act like a animal, get treated like one, pretty simple really.
you sound like such a moron. This is America all of our inmates have rights. So dumbtard if you go to jail for a day on parking tickets that makes you an animal? And u deserve to have you nose bit off? You are pathetic
Tan

United States

#9 Oct 26, 2012
FappyTheClown wrote:
. Hey genius aids is in the blood you sound like a douchebag jerkoff
Hoody

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 9, 2012
This guy wasn't in jail for a speeding ticket he was doing time for theft which he pled guilty too according to the news paper that is a technicality whatever... Dude had mean in jail for a bit it was not a one nighter. He sueing the wrong people guess it is smart since the county has the tax payers money. I guess to the nontax payers you think he deserves a pay out for a inmates actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Operation Fall Harvest" Leads to Several Arrests (Oct '10) Jun 21 myob 14
News Drug Task Force confiscates $10,000 worth of cr... Jun 17 azelb 1
News Bowling Green Doctor Arrested (Jun '15) Apr '16 Nana68 16
House arrest Mar '16 Skeert 1
News Crime Stoppers: Adrian "AC" Barnes, officer-inv... (Nov '15) Nov '15 WTF 3
Jason Allen Sanders (Jul '15) Jul '15 BOSS OF ALL BITCH 1
News Louisville: Physician charged with illegally di... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Butterfly 1
More from around the web