Felony Arrest of a Bowling Green Man

Felony Arrest of a Bowling Green Man

There are 16 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Felony Arrest of a Bowling Green Man. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 9:45 A.M. Kentucky State Police Post 3 Troopers arrested Mark W. Basham of Bowling Green, Kentucky and charged him the following charges: The charges were the result of an investigation led by Trooper First Class Tomie Walters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

deezy

Bellevue, WA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
well im sure if he did he didnt do it by his self so yall need to lock them rattin bastards up too
slick rick

Alliance, OH

#2 Nov 29, 2012
do you know how they found out
What

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Im glad they got the pos thief.
deezy

Bellevue, WA

#4 Nov 29, 2012
What wrote:
Im glad they got the pos thief.
u a bitch how u know he did it was u wth him wat wat stop talkin shit
gottboy

Bellevue, WA

#5 Nov 29, 2012
dang man i dont think mark did that shit
ha

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2012
I'm sure he did that s***!! He has always been in trouble! Once a thief always a thief'
country

Bellevue, WA

#7 Dec 7, 2012
miranda cline shockley and tyler cline heres u some cheese rats .....yea thats who lied and sighned statements so everybodie watch out
duck

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 7, 2012
mac n cheese
Smart guy

Bardstown, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Yeah mark deserves it he always gets in trouble he can't stay away from it for even a month so yeah he deserves every thing he gets
Ummm okay

Canton, OH

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Yeah it was Miranda Yokely Cline Shockley and Tyler Cline that signed statements on Mark. I believe he was set up and they did it to get outta trouble. Those two are RATS and I wouldn't mess with them because all they will do is get you in trouble.
Stupid

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
deezy wrote:
<quoted text> u a bitch how u know he did it was u wth him wat wat stop talkin shit
Go back to school you illiterate moron. You will be out stealing beacause you arent smart enough to clean porti potties.
Smart guy

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Ummm okay wrote:
Yeah it was Miranda Yokely Cline Shockley and Tyler Cline that signed statements on Mark. I believe he was set up and they did it to get outta trouble. Those two are RATS and I wouldn't mess with them because all they will do is get you in trouble.
yeah okay GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT MORON!!!!! I WOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL ID I WERE U THEY DIDN'T SIGN NO DAM PAPERS SO I WOULD GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT U DONT KNOW ANYTHING UR JUST DRAMA IF ANYBODY WAS A RAT IT WOULDN'T BE THEN TWO SO GET A LIFE AND UR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!
funny

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2013
He broke in my home yrs ago I knew I would get a chance at him not me my family that's in prison maybe they will turn I'm into a sissy
lil saf

Bellevue, WA

#14 Apr 17, 2013
ya he didnt break in ur familys house years ago and i saw the damn papers were miranda and tyler lil gurl cline Ratted
your 1

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2013
lil saf wrote:
ya he didnt break in ur familys house years ago and i saw the damn papers were miranda and tyler lil gurl cline Ratted
Yes he did he just wanted guns when your broke and pos that's his only way you don't even know who I am I don't mess with mess ups
yes

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Allen Sanders Jul '15 BOSS OF ALL BITCH 1
News Louisville: Physician charged with illegally di... Jun '15 Butterfly 1
News Bowling Green Doctor Arrested Jun '15 my friends are pills 14
Bowling Green Man Jailed After Shooting Jun '15 mary jane Allen 1
News Humane Society asks for help to build $500K fac... Jun '15 Sad 2
News Operation Black Friday (Nov '13) Jun '15 Discussed 5
News Bowling Green Pair Indicted on Federal Drug Cha... (Nov '09) May '15 TattleTail 20
More from around the web