Principal Suspected of Stealing Thous...

Principal Suspected of Stealing Thousands of Dollars

There are 2 comments on the KHWB-TV Houston story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Principal Suspected of Stealing Thousands of Dollars. In it, KHWB-TV Houston reports that:

An elementary school principal in Waller ISD is accused of having no principles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHWB-TV Houston.

kmw

Texas City, TX

#1 Feb 26, 2010
that's great that B. got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.she made our life a living hell in high school. im glad somebody knocked that b off her pedestal!!!hahahah!!!she has always had a bad attitude!
WOW

Sand Springs, OK

#2 May 12, 2010
Knew her when she was a teen. Really nice girl back then, weird how things can turn out......I just don't understand why a person would do something like that, especially when they already make a pretty decent salary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waller County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family of woman found dead in Texas jail report... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Official: Grand jury could get Sandra Bland cas... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Judge Farts 1
News Armed Black Panthers to Texas Cops: - We Will S... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Lee 1
Waller County Citizens (Aug '15) Aug '15 IamWallerCitizen 1
News Philly420: Why is marijuana used against victim... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Lol 4
News Rally held at Prairie View University for woman... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Crazy 2
News Prosecutors Release Video To Refute Claims That... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Crazy 2
More from around the web