Officer Returns To Duty After Attack

Officer Returns To Duty After Attack

There are 2 comments on the Click2Houston story from Oct 8, 2009, titled Officer Returns To Duty After Attack. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

A Hempstead police officer has returned to work after he was attacked while leaving a library, KPRC Local 2 reported Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

ohreally

Dunmor, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2010
It makes me question if it wasnt his own bosses who attacked him. They harrassed a pregnant military wife, with 2 small children for no reason. Other than being a military spouse, DO you know the anxiety and fear it sends through us when we see a uniformed officer just parked outside our parents homes, and havent heard from our spouse who is out who you never know could be dead? Whatever sick twisted kicks you fellas got out of harrassing me and my children and my unborn baby I HOPE you take it to the grave with you when you pass of old age. Must be nice to feel that much power to harrass someone just for what their husband does. I will never come back to Texas, because the way your officers feel about the military. You claim its for some "investigation" but do not care to elaborate on it. I honestly beleive that your towns constable who sat there watching me struggle to fight the gate in the rain screwed with me merely because we are a military family.
TotallyAmazed

Woodway, TX

#2 Mar 2, 2010
I'm not sure what incidents you are referring to, but if you are being harrassed by law inforcement, I pray that you will go to the proper authorities in the military, this is America, for the time being. Do not let a few rotten apples determine you judgement of the whole barrel. I was born in Texas but raised as an Army brat to return to Texas to live. This attitude that you accuse a few of toward the military and their families is an isolated incident and not shared by the majority. Without details of what you are referring to I can not make an educated decision on your views. So please go to the military and the many support organizations for families and get help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waller County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family of woman found dead in Texas jail report... Sep 15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Official: Grand jury could get Sandra Bland cas... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Judge Farts 1
News Armed Black Panthers to Texas Cops: - We Will S... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Lee 1
Waller County Citizens (Aug '15) Aug '15 IamWallerCitizen 1
News Philly420: Why is marijuana used against victim... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Lol 4
News Rally held at Prairie View University for woman... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Crazy 2
News Prosecutors Release Video To Refute Claims That... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Crazy 2
More from around the web