Waller County Sheriff VS Harris Count...

Waller County Sheriff VS Harris County Deputies.

Posted in the Waller County Forum

Since: Feb 12

United States

#1 May 26, 2012
Here's an interesting Video involving Waller County Sheriff, Glenn Smith and his encounter with Harris County Deputies. This happened at a roadblock on FM 1488 at Remington Forest. 1/2 a mile inside of the Waller County Line.

Kaiser

Germany

#2 Jun 19, 2012
That Waller Sheriff is a joke. He needs to resign. He comes across as mentally impaired & very unprofessional. It almost sounds like he was about to cry in the video. Waller citizens must be very embarrassed about their sheriff.
Jo Katy

Montgomery, TX

#3 Jul 16, 2014
This is a late comment, however, the Waller County Sheriff was actually doing his job and doing a good job at that. The Houston County Deputies had NO BUSINESS in Waller County ! They are out of jurisdiction ! And, that's exactly what the Glenn Smith told these deputies. They knew they were in the wrong ! Making comments about Sheriff Smith's voice, etc.(he was upset, yes...and justifiably so). All of us needs to be educated about jurisdiction or we will eventually be overrun by not only STATE law enforcement but FEDERAL law enforcement. The county level and the county sheriffs are the MOST POWERFUL law enforcement in America. You need to learn this...TPTB are depending upon YOUR IGNORANCE. LEARN AND GET UP TO SPEED.
DonaTxWoman

Fulshear, TX

#4 Sep 5, 2014
Kaiser wrote:
That Waller Sheriff is a joke. He needs to resign. He comes across as mentally impaired & very unprofessional. It almost sounds like he was about to cry in the video. Waller citizens must be very embarrassed about their sheriff.
Dude from Germany, you are totally clueless about this country and especially Harris County Sheriffs dept...so you need to have a good dose of STFU........HCSD is one of the most corrupt depts in this country...I know for a fact...I used to work with those guy when i was a medic and have seen for myself so much of their illegal activity......so until you live here for decades ..stfu......your clueless......The Waller county Dept did a great thing by arresting that usless punk......My hats off to the cop for arresting that thug.......its a damn good start I say.....now only about 2500 more sorry ass cops to go.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waller County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family of woman found dead in Texas jail report... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Official: Grand jury could get Sandra Bland cas... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Judge Farts 1
News Armed Black Panthers to Texas Cops: - We Will S... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Lee 1
Waller County Citizens (Aug '15) Aug '15 IamWallerCitizen 1
News Philly420: Why is marijuana used against victim... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Lol 4
News Rally held at Prairie View University for woman... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Crazy 2
News Prosecutors Release Video To Refute Claims That... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Crazy 2
More from around the web