Multi-Agency Task force arrests sever...

Multi-Agency Task force arrests several drug dealers in county last week

There are 56 comments on the East Texas News story from Feb 8, 2009, titled Multi-Agency Task force arrests several drug dealers in county last week. In it, East Texas News reports that:

GROVETONA multi-agency drug investigation came to an end last week with the arrest of seven suspects including six in Trinity, according to Trinity County Sheriff Ralph Monte-mayor. An army of 20 to 25 county, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Texas News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
another old hippy

Lexington, SC

#41 Mar 5, 2009
Texian wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite obvious that either you are extemely biased or have NEVER tried working WITH them before. Stevie "Wonder" Jones, the FELONY-BLIND cop, is probably one of the most inept and corrupt cop I have EVER encountered .. and I have encountered ALOT of them over the years working "the streets". Like I told him last year during a traffic stop Rusty and I were making after he asked me "Why do you hate mo so much?", after trying to contain myself and keep the passenger, who we had out of the vehicle quiet, I replied, "Steve, I do NOT know you well enough to hate you and do NOT want to know someone like you that well. But, I DO HATE what you DO and DON'T do with that badge and gun! And I will NOT stop until I see YOU in prison andI am on YOUR visitor list so I know exactly where you are!" Naturally, he had no response and as usual reached for his magic cell phone and made another call to whomever he answers too I guess.
Oh, btw, YOUR Texas Ranger Pete Maskunas, thinmks he is a real upstanding guy, goes to show you how much "character" Pete has when it comes to the job and duties of being a Ranger...a TRUE DISGRACE to the organization and EVERYONE that has ever been called a Ranger throughout their history! IF we had A REAL Ranger here, I think some things at least would be different in the way investigations are conducted here and there wouldn't be as many prosecutions that go into file 13 (trash) or worse!(NOT EVEN CHARGED/INDICTED)
Sounds kinda like sour grapes to me - didn't win the city position, did ya?
Groveton Native

Georgetown, TX

#42 Mar 5, 2009
I don't know where everyone gets that Steve Jones and Ralph Montemayor are the masterminds behind these busts, but that is incorrect. I have nothing against the Trinty Chief and the Sheriff but they did not gather the information for these busts, the DEA did. This was all federal actions and planning. Local law enforcement just assisted with the action. Most of the last minute planning was done by Trinity County's narcotic officer, Shipper and Walker County's narcotic officer, Barrett. Once again I am not saying anyone is dirty or is a piece of trash, I just want people to have clear information. And no I'm not a cop I just know alot of them. By the way I don't know if anyone knows this but Officer Shipper is actually very sharp and really good at what he does. You may not be seeing alot of action from him right now but just wait.
un thankable

Haskell, OK

#43 Mar 5, 2009
The current Law is pretty sraight...In the past it was heavily political, and still is a little with the council, but the realy bad politicos and their sponsors are mostly gone!

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#44 Mar 6, 2009
inspector gadget wrote:
<quoted text>Contrary to popular belief, this was initiated even before Brent Lee was in office. Jones and Woody will never be given credit for anything, but I know for a fact that they are the ones that helped get this all started! They may not have worked together on it, but they both had a hand in it!
You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG! Jones has NEVER had, nor has ANY interest in even slowing or in ANY way impeeding the drug/weapons trade that goes on here. Wish I could elaborate, but other ongoing "actions" could be jeopardized.

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Location hidden

#45 Mar 6, 2009
another old hippy wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds kinda like sour grapes to me - didn't win the city position, did ya?
LOLOL, I won in more ways than most of you have the capacity to even begin to comprehend .. thanks for the laugh though, I needed it!!!

Now time for a couple of showers to get the stinch of this web-site off!
Carolyn Colvin

Kopperl, TX

#46 Mar 6, 2009
I appreciate what the City and County did on Parker Street this week. Keep up the good work. They'll all crawl back under their rocks eventually.
local

Purcell, OK

#47 Mar 7, 2009
The shame is when you take your family to the local drive in for fast food and watch the drug deals going down while the cops just drive past. We quit going out for fast food.
Carolyn Colvin

Kopperl, TX

#48 Mar 7, 2009
If you see a drug deal going down and you know for sure it is, call the PD with a license plate number and tell them what you saw. When we citizens get enough of this mess and start doing our part, we will be able to get some of this stopped. Then IF the cops don't do anything meet with them and Jones and see why not? If you don't get any help there, meet with the Council. If you don't get any help there meet with several of us citizens and we'll do what we can to put the pressure on the right people. The PD cannot be everywhere every minute. Every time I've called them they have answered my call and they listen. When this town gets enough of the drug deals, we'll do something about it.
inspector gadget

Rockford, TN

#49 Mar 14, 2009
Texian wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG! Jones has NEVER had, nor has ANY interest in even slowing or in ANY way impeeding the drug/weapons trade that goes on here. Wish I could elaborate, but other ongoing "actions" could be jeopardized.
Texian, your an idiot! I know for a fact that Jones was involved in helping this get done! I'm not going into detail because you hate Jones and nothing will change that. You've also delt me and my former gf hell in the past along with the lil clique at 356 vfd. It's fortunate for all that I moved out of that rat hole and started a new life. We stood face to face one day and you don't know how close you were to taking a trip to etmc! But I'm over and beyond that now. Just thank Jesus Christ that I didn't get my hands on you that day. You have no idea who I am but everyone knows you and your loud, worthless, living off the government piece of crap self you are. Be careful of the territory you tread upon, not everyone will always biter their tongue and walk away! You got lucky this time!
Observer

Valley Mills, TX

#50 Mar 14, 2009
inspector gadget wrote:
<quoted text>Texian, your an idiot! I know for a fact that Jones was involved in helping this get done!
go back and read the post from groveton native.

“super hero”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51 Mar 15, 2009
i actually saw texian on a bike in town the other day ,he's worth ten points ,way to go gadget,i like the way you think,he does put up a big front dont he,i wonder what he thinks he won,or the big difference he made,we ought to get rick to ask him,he wont talk to me.remember when he was riding with law enforcement when he was a mayorial candidate,maybe thats what he's talking about.
Karen

Valley Mills, TX

#52 Mar 15, 2009
Some of these posts are hard to read because of the improper use of commas. There are no spaces in front of commas. You put your space in after the comma.
just a girl

Espanola, NM

#53 Mar 15, 2009
Texian wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, I won in more ways than most of you have the capacity to even begin to comprehend .. thanks for the laugh though, I needed it!!!
Now time for a couple of showers to get the stinch of this web-site off!
Did someone finally shut him up?

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Location hidden

#54 Mar 17, 2009
HERE is the EXACT type of program NONE of YOUR city/county "alleged" law-enforcement so-called "leadership" has absolutlely NO interest in ... http://www.ojp.gov/ccdo/welcome_flash.html

The mission of the Community Capacity Development Office (CCDO) is to promote comprehensive strategies to reduce crime and revitalize communities. CCDO helps communities help themselves, enabling them to reduce violent and drug crime, strengthen community capacity to increase the quality of life, and promote long-term community health and resilience.

The last few words of the "mission statement" says it ALL! UNLIKE your local so-called "cops" and "political leaders" on the whole, I DO and WILL keep trying to get such programs here, one way, or another!

Sooner, or Later
Carolyn Colvin

Gallatin, MO

#55 Mar 17, 2009
Texian, programs aren't going to fix our problems. We have community programs. What we have to fix is a "heart" problem. You can't beat someone over the head and make them attend AA or Al-anon. You can't make a druggie get clean. You can't make a wife or girlfriend who is being beaten by her partner get the help she needs to empower her. Until the public has a change of heart, we will continue to suffer the consequences. Don't get me wrong, there's no reason not to try with the programs, but the public has got to want them and people have to see the need to change. We have community programs and awareness coming out of the cabootle. We need a heart change.
Bearkat96

Georgetown, TX

#56 Sep 26, 2011
It is 9/26/2011 and nothing has changed in Walker or Trinity county!!! Add Huntsville Police dept to the list of DO NOTHING Law enforcement agencies!! I've called and called them about drug activity and they call back and say there is nothing going on! GIVE ME A F-ING BREAK! I'm not blind and I'm not stupid!! I know what I'm seeing...it is so OBVIOUS! I gotta ask who is on the take here????? These people are selling to High school students!!! Youb can get any drug you want...down in the Ville, the THUGS are making a killing and nobody gives a damn!! Great place to live!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walker County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sumer d crisp (Jul '17) Jul '17 Steven porter 1
News District Attorney Not Happy About Suspected Mur... (Dec '11) Jan '14 jim tom 3
News Pawn Shop Owner Shot Twice in Armed Robbery (Dec '13) Dec '13 Marty Jamieson 1
News Active Shooter Training for Huntsville-Area Off... (Jan '13) Jan '13 ARA 1
News Huntsville Man Arrested on 5th DWI, Injury to C... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Bearkat76 2
News Huntsville Police Investigate Murder/Suicide (Jan '12) Jan '12 Stephanie Zapatero 1
found - dachshound (Jul '11) Jul '11 JEANNIE MULLINS 1