Walker County jail inmate hangs self

Walker County jail inmate hangs self

There are 10 comments on the Catoosa County News story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Walker County jail inmate hangs self. In it, Catoosa County News reports that:

A man who was arrested Friday night for disorderly conduct hung himself in the Walker County jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Catoosa County News.

isaiah24

Rossville, GA

#1 Nov 18, 2009
I really don't think he hung himself. I think Sheriff Wilson needs to have his staff that works in the jail investigated further, because I have heard from several inmates that have been taken to jail and also from inmates that are in there now how those people in their treat them and also the night that guy was supposed to have hung himself the inmates in their said that heard him asking them not to hurt him that he wasn't doing anything. You know if someone did somthing to him in there the family may never find out but one thing for sure they will have to stand before God one day and they will have to answer then so if anyone did then if they have any human decency they will come forward or if anyone knows anything they are holding they will come forward.
JEG

Columbia, SC

#2 Nov 21, 2009
The inmate was a highschool friend of mine. His ex-wife has said his body is being exhumed for further testing. It is being treated as a homicide.
isaiah24

Rossville, GA

#3 Nov 24, 2009
yea we kind of think that they staged his hanging to cover themselves. We know he had no reason to do that to himself, and I have a friend that her son is in there and it is going around the jail that they did something to him.
isaiah24

Rossville, GA

#4 Nov 24, 2009
I know we think that staged that hanging to cover themselves. I have a friend who her son is down there and he told her that it is going around the jail that they beat him.
Gina

La Fayette, GA

#5 Nov 26, 2009
That's terrible! RIP

Since: Nov 09

Rossville, GA

#6 Nov 29, 2009
I have talked to several people who have relatives down there that they are threatening if they even talk about that to anyone outside the jail that they will have priviledges took away or they will have to stay in their longer. I think that sounds kind of fishy and like they are trying to keep something hidden. That is my opinion. I don't think they ought to be allowed to threaten those inmates like that.
Kimma

Overland Park, KS

#7 Jun 5, 2010
How awful is that? Thats why we need cameras in these jails and cells all the time. What right do these cops think they have? And when someone is in jail under their care there's no way anything should happen to them. And its heartbreaking to hear someone say that he was asking not to be hurt thats horrible and i hope whoever did this to this man gets the same thing no mercy they are pigs. And cops wonder why people don't trust them anymore! How can we? And how can we teach our kids to trust them when we don't ourselves? And they are acting like pigs pure wild animal pigs!!!!!!!!
Lacey

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jun 27, 2010
This is strange that I live in Walker County and I never heard anything about it. I was looking for the Magastrate Judge name in Walker County because i have evidence of him helping friends in cases. Walker County is so damn dirty is unbelieveable. The GBI needs to come and fire everyone that works in law or courts
RIP

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2011
CORPORAL SPRAWLING UNSURE IF ITS SPELLED CORECT
Justin Lewis

Brunswick, GA

#10 Mar 16, 2011
I recently had a horrible encounter at their little Walker County pig sty. I have coronary artery disease and Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome in my heart. I was stopped one night by a fat, retarded, piss poor excuse of a Rosville cop and only blew a 0.04% BAC, and because he "thought" I was intoxicated cause I couldn't do his little scietificaly UNPROVEN sobriety "tests", because of my disabilities, he arrested me anyway. He even tore a ligament in my right shoulder the way he was manhandling me. To top it off, I had a heart attack in the holding cell in Lafayette, asked for a doctor, got laughed at, and left to die. THESE POS's are fixing to get a multi-million dollar law suit shoved up their a**s tomorrow too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walker County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia woman charged with murder after grandso... (Jan '16) Jan '16 JezMyOpinion 1
News Remains Of Theresa Parker Found South Of Summer... (Sep '10) May '14 Brooks 22
News Man with Alzheimers shot by homeowner after rin... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Beaks 4
Go to Hell you Scumbag!!! (Nov '13) Nov '13 Beaks 1
News Grand jury returns six counts against Rossville... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Yeah Ok 4
News 18 Arrested In "Clean Sweep" Operation (May '13) May '13 Taste great less ... 1
News Fort Oglethorpe Arrest Report For Nov. 2-8 (Nov '12) Nov '12 curdog 1
More from around the web