Court System and Sherrifs Dept

Court System and Sherrifs Dept

Posted in the Walker County Forum

Michael Daily

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2009
Does any feel that civil court judges are bias and do not put the interest of children first even though one of parents has history of spousal abuse and implication of sexual abuse of a minor child from an out of state family and children svcs. Walker County and Sherrif dept look the other way...Why...serve and protect or is it a joke......to.From the court system down, all should go under review and get quality people who take their job seriously with no special interest ......... What has become of our judical system when a judge orders a drug test and the test comes back positive for drugs and the judge let the person have unsupervised visit with a 3 year old, that resulted in molestion of the child, and the judge is to busy to sign a paper to keep this person from getting the child, the mother's hands where tied, either she let him see the child or go to jail and then he would have custody of the child. Now he has taken the child and refuses to return her to the mother. I thought the court system was here to protect children from men like this, looks to me like the court system is giving them the ok to do these things to these young children. I feel for this child and mother. Judge Ferris you need to seek other employment or put in my opinion special interests aside and do your job.
Rhonda

Gallipolis, OH

#2 Jan 5, 2010
I cannot believe that a court system would allow this to go on. This poor mother....I can only imagine what she is going through. Why would any judge order a minor child be sent for visitation with a parent who tested positive for drugs?? Hello....Judge Ferris!!! What if this was your child, your niece or nephew would you rule the same way??? The father is under investigation for molestation and you still made the mother bring the child....are you for real???? Now look what you have done....the father has the child and wont give her back to her mother. How do you sleep at night Judge Ferris??? I think it's time you step down and let someone who is truly interested in serving the community and it's people fairly. My thoughts and prayers are with the mother! I hope someone gets there head out of their butt and gets something done for this family!!
Lizzie

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2010
Hello... Judge Ferris! Did you get your license out of a cracker jack box, because I think I need to get me one.Its a shame that you gave visitation rights to someone who has failed drug test.And doesn't even work so he could support his child.But I guess his job is to hurt his child which is ashame,and get away with it!I think you need to get your head out of the sand!And do something for this family!I will be praying everyday that God will open your eyes, so that you can come back to reality,and realize that this little gurl doesn't deserve to be treated like this because she is a blessing from GOD! I want you to remember this WWJD= What Would Jesus DO!So do you need a Bible? I got a extra one with your name on it!
Daniel

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2010
Judge Ferris,

Hey man!What seems to be yo problem? I can't believe you can sleep at night knowing you gave this father visitation rights.When he is on drugs,and doesn't work a job like a real man does.You need to get your head out of your crack smelling of it,and start working on this case for this family!Because if it was my child I wouldn't need you for anything,because I would hang that guy up by his walnuts,and beat him!
Michael Daily

Ithaca, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2010
Lived in Alabama for may years and Walker County is the same i have always heard its the most corrupt county in Alabama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walker County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County's narcotics unit shut down indefinitely (Jan '12) Aug '17 pickle 37
Car accident (Jul '16) Jul '16 Intrested 1
News Prescription Drug Overdose Problem In Walker Co... (Mar '08) Jul '16 Jodie 63
police chase in parrish and iakman (Oct '15) Oct '15 junescarbary 1
News Two charged in murder (Feb '12) May '15 anonymous 21
lauren pate toni holsonback (Mar '15) Mar '15 citizen 3
Magenda Calvert White (Jul '14) Jul '14 friend 1
More from around the web