Waldo County Sheriff's Deputy Dies Af...

Waldo County Sheriff's Deputy Dies After Diving Accident

There are 3 comments on the WLBZ story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Waldo County Sheriff's Deputy Dies After Diving Accident. In it, WLBZ reports that:

Sgt. Mark Schade was a 17-year veteran of the Waldo County Sheriff's Department. via WLBZ

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBZ.

Alex Bryant

Lincolnville Center, ME

#1 Apr 14, 2008
I was his son I loved him and if any of you want to say bad things or just dumb things just don't it would mean a lot to me
smile

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2008
I'm sorry about your loss .I know his love for you will get you through your bad days.God -Bless you and your family.
Dan

AOL

#4 Mar 21, 2010
Alex Bryant wrote:
I was his son I loved him and if any of you want to say bad things or just dumb things just don't it would mean a lot to me
I knew him, and I love (all) of you, and I KNOW he loved (all) of you, honestly and dearly. Chin up. Carry on as best you can. LYL (=Love Ya Lots (with a smile)),
"Dan"
(ask Mom, Uncle Richie, or Aunt Doody: Non or Pappa only lastly.(smile))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldo County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police find body of Belmont man outside house i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Chica1981 1
News 'Dark money' from California backs Maine Democr... (Sep '16) Sep '16 longtail 1
News Two vehicles destroyed in Route 1 wreck (Jul '16) Jul '16 snobaby 1
News Winterport man hospitalized after tractor falls... (Jun '13) Jun '13 unanimous 1
Explosion or earthquake last night searsmont? (Nov '12) Nov '12 Fran wills 1
News Two accused of taking pinball machine, insulate... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kristen 1
News Use self-hypnosis to stop smoking. Learn how. (Feb '12) Feb '12 Will Tremblay 1
More from around the web