Man shot in Cary bank standoff not armed

Man shot in Cary bank standoff not armed

There are 8 comments on the ABC11 story from Feb 13, 2011, titled Man shot in Cary bank standoff not armed. In it, ABC11 reports that:

Police said Sunday that a man who took hostages inside a bank in Cary Thursday was not armed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC11.

Justice for all

Apex, NC

#1 Feb 13, 2011
To the Cary Police. Read in the Bible Romans chap13:1-4 and pay acute attention to verse 4. You have Almighty God's permission to do what you do.
When the fiery darts start flying because of the young man you were forced to shoot ,then please know the sheep are on your side. We appreciate what you do and all the lives you protect.Thank you.
same ole in durham

Creedmoor, NC

#2 Feb 13, 2011
Justice for all wrote:
To the Cary Police. Read in the Bible Romans chap13:1-4 and pay acute attention to verse 4. You have Almighty God's permission to do what you do.
When the fiery darts start flying because of the young man you were forced to shoot ,then please know the sheep are on your side. We appreciate what you do and all the lives you protect.Thank you.
you have got to be the dumbest blue balls licker in town, are you handicapped and dont have anything better to do, are you screwing a fellow bovine, grow a backbone you are no better than the grown ass man who hid in the bank like a real coward, when he could have went out in the lobby and made a difference, no he jumped on his cell crack phone and whined for hours like a b*tch. but alas people like you dont get it either, when all the peices dont fit like the little image in you mind you just say you are looking at something else.
Tar Baby

Apex, NC

#3 Feb 14, 2011
Boy you done said enough. Peoples gonna think you need a dose of exlax.
Justice for all

Apex, NC

#4 Feb 14, 2011
What is a cell crack phone? What is it that we don't get? Why don't you try to get your self together and say exactly what it is you are thinking and feeling about the Cary bank incident.
you can screech all you want but the facts remain.
Your friend made a choice to do evil and he paid
the ultimate price. I do not know anybody who is rejoicing over this. Everybody is stunned and saddened and wishes it had never happened.You have to obey the law. Angry and irrational people cannot be allowed to TERRORIZE others.
same ole in durham

Creedmoor, NC

#5 Feb 14, 2011
an unarmed man was gunned down in the street and the police need a pat on the back and its ok "god" 5 policemen, the police chief insinuates thats what the kid wanted, everyday it looks worse for the cops, but youre the guy that jumped online said his gang sent him in the bank, i mean your ignorance impedes,i mean preceeds you. fin
Justice for all

Apex, NC

#6 Feb 14, 2011
What is .fin? you also did not tell me what a cell crack phone is? I do believe the whole debacle was orchestrated by gang members. It is not even logical that a young person would drop out of school for 2 years and his family not find out why.
It also is not logical for people to say he wasn't his self and not investigate why. Friends do not distance them selves from friends or family who are in trouble.
The bottom line is you have a criminal mind and no body can change that but you. You can feel bad and sorry about the man's death without blasting white people and cops.
same ole in durham

Creedmoor, NC

#7 Feb 14, 2011
where were you, you seem to want to save the world, you let him down, you and god should have hitched your wagon to this man's star, societies evolve by watching the small things in their homes, their communities and towns, we all have responsibilites to each other, but when you live in places where people wall themselves behind gated communities and hoa and i am my own island. blasting white people and cop, well thats all i see on tv so why not, but i notice cops used to put down their gun and talk to hostage takers, kee 'em calm, but like in cary the action shot is to shoot the guy in a hail of bullets and fade to commercial, problem solved. i should have been invested in this young man.
Justice for all

Apex, NC

#8 Feb 14, 2011
Saving the world is not on my list of things to do.
My mission is to tell you that there is a God in heaven who created you and desires that you spend eternity with him in heaven.Get yourself a bible and read it like your life depends on it because it does. I will be leaving town for a few weeks so this will be my last post to you. I wish you well and hope you will take my advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should Wake County Spend Up to $20 Million to C... Jul 28 Marjorie 1
help! (Aug '15) Jun '17 Sad 3
Wake County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 helper 3
News Developer plans to demolish Fendol Beversa 1850... Apr '17 Free house 1
Wake up America (Apr '16) Apr '16 Luke 17 3 1
News Jonathan Orpin of Pioneer Millworks/New Energy ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 1
News New law doesn't stop Wake deputies from accepti... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ronnie 6
More from around the web