119 Death Row Inmates Alleging Racial Bias

Aug 11, 2010 Full story: WNCN-TV Raleigh 29

At MyNC.com we're focused on being your source for community news and information.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Always Support Police

Asheville, NC

#21 Aug 24, 2010
Use-of-force allegations are extremely hard to prove. Juries typically believe our apes in uniform
. AS they should. When a stinking camera lies against our officers, it is hurtful and wrongful for us. And something ort to be done about it.

So many times like the example below our brave officers have been condradickted by a discussting camera. So we don't feel like <SNORT!> cameras should be legal.

http://www.policebrutality.info/

Now you know that hateful video lied and rurnt the lives of serveral innosent uniformed apes.

And here is another one where our brave gorillas was attacked by a raving human mainieyack on a bicycle and was made to look bad and there lifes rurnt by a deespickable lying video:

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx ...

Rite your legislader and deman that they change the law and outlaw cameras used to lie against police officers.

Always support police. <URFFF!>
Buncy

Raleigh, NC

#22 Aug 24, 2010
I like being in prison with inmates. I especially likes it at shower time. Dats why I love them convicts so much.
Always Support Police

Asheville, NC

#23 Aug 25, 2010
Buncy wrote:
I like blah blah blah by identity thief
Yeah, always support police even when they commit perjury as in:

Counsel for the accused: Do have any idea how his [pointing to the defendant] teeth were knocked out?

Officer Cordova: I haven't a clue.

A videotape made at the time by a local TV station showed Officer Cordova slamming the man's face against concrete pavement, even after he was subdued and handcuffed.

And this is what happened at trial. The "fix" was in:

http://jonathanturley.org/2009/09/23/jury-acq...

Wait until the US Attorney gets a felony civil rights indictment on that crooked sonofabitch and his other partner in crime.

In the federal courts the wheels of justice are cranking in New Orleans right now, after sneaky local prosecutors fixed investigations and candy-coated the murderous officers who shot down innocent civilians in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Buzzards are coming home to roost.

Always support police, hell!
Buncy

Raleigh, NC

#24 Aug 25, 2010
My name be Buncy. I am a well sued and disgraced former "attorney". My best buddy be R C Soles. He and I like the same kind of client. Young boys. Yum yum, eat em up.
Genuine Buncy

Asheville, NC

#25 Aug 25, 2010
Buncy wrote:
My name be Buncy. I am a well sued and disgraced former "attorney". My best buddy be R C Soles. He and I like the same kind of client. Young boys. Yum yum, eat em up.
What's wrong, skippy? Did lawyers like Joe Cheshire, David Rudolf, and Wade Smith crush your little pellets?

And is malicious libel the only puff of gas you got left in that gasbag?

Let's see what you've got to execute on after punitive damages are awarded against you. Usually a greasy skank like you is pisspotless and then the plaintiff has to get the judge to order arrest and bail.
Buncy

Raleigh, NC

#26 Aug 25, 2010
Looks like Buncy is up in arms. Did the mention of young boys wake you up? ROTFLMAO

Sweet dreams.
Grim Reaper

Fremont, CA

#27 Aug 25, 2010
This troll from down in the sewers is in for a big surprise.
Real Justice

Iron Station, NC

#28 Aug 26, 2010
Thugs put themselves in jail. They deserve the worst treatment possible. If it were up to me you would get the death sentence for the smallest crime!! people are sick of negros, mexicans and redneck morons!!!!
SiegHeil

Candler, NC

#29 Oct 12, 2010
Mommy, what are all these Jews doing in Raleigh this time of year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendell cell tower plan hits a snag Aug '14 Gene Cannon 1
christian vause ( chris vause) Jul '14 rick mitchell davis 1
State Rep. Stam criticized for Pedophilia remarks Jul '14 Dr Reker s Bellhop 2
Undercover officers catch store clerks keeping ... Apr '14 duh 1
New Gymnastics Facility? Lufkin Road, Apex (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jenna 1
After 20 years, Yancey's still home (Sep '07) Mar '14 sweetjunie 2
Lawsuit targets Chapel Hill retirement community (Jan '14) Jan '14 Michael Owen 1

Wake County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE