119 Death Row Inmates Alleging Racial...

119 Death Row Inmates Alleging Racial Bias

There are 29 comments on the WNCN-TV Raleigh story from Aug 11, 2010, titled 119 Death Row Inmates Alleging Racial Bias. In it, WNCN-TV Raleigh reports that:

At MyNC.com we're focused on being your source for community news and information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNCN-TV Raleigh.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gods Child

Solihull, UK

#1 Aug 11, 2010
NOt surprised in NC with some of the corrupt racist police in Raleigh who have preference for white rapist over coloured victims and do all they can to help them. I bet theres quite a few of those on death row who are being framed. I had a white freind who left the Raleigh police department because he siad it was so corrupt. Some of the cops are descent and good but there are some who are very racist and also so dirty and corrupt. I bet quite a few innocent people go to their death due to the racism in the South amongst police and judges.
YouRSoRight

Ames, IA

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Gods Child wrote:
NOt surprised in NC with some of the corrupt racist police in Raleigh who have preference for white rapist over coloured victims and do all they can to help them. I bet theres quite a few of those on death row who are being framed. I had a white freind who left the Raleigh police department because he siad it was so corrupt. Some of the cops are descent and good but there are some who are very racist and also so dirty and corrupt. I bet quite a few innocent people go to their death due to the racism in the South amongst police and judges.
You're so right about this. I watched the retrial of Gregory Taylor where he was sprung out of prison by three NC judges because of corruption in the system. Joe Cheshire read to the panel that the Raleigh police repeatedly told Taylor "if you will give us the n*g *ger" they would let him go. They were trying to burn his codefendat who was black.
Concerned

Raleigh, NC

#3 Aug 11, 2010
You people are insane. Have you looked at the statistics of these people! Up to 9 murders? These people dont deserve another chance, they've had 8-14 years to overturn the evidence.
Lisa

Solihull, UK

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Concerned wrote:
You people are insane. Have you looked at the statistics of these people! Up to 9 murders? These people dont deserve another chance, they've had 8-14 years to overturn the evidence.
how can u overturn evidence if it is corrupt fake or tampered wiht or just gone missing by racist cops in the first place hoping to nail innocent people .
Lisa

Solihull, UK

#5 Aug 11, 2010
NO wonder there are so many rapes and murders and pedophilles when u have redneck police aiding themand letting them go because they are WHITE. And the stupid aiders fail to realise due to their lack of concern for the public that they do not look at race next time when they attack again.
Lisa

Solihull, UK

#6 Aug 11, 2010
Raleigh citizens guard your children whether white or black there are rapists and murderers on teh loose thanks to raleigh police.
Buncy

Asheville, NC

#7 Aug 11, 2010
Concerned wrote:
You're a moron, and a shame and a disgrace, because it took Gregory Taylor 17 years of a life sentence here in North Carolina before his sentence was overturned.
Always Support Police

Wake Forest, NC

#8 Aug 21, 2010
Screw convicts theives rapists murderers and always support the Police. For those of you that don't I hope you are their next victim.
Raleigh Corruption

Redwood City, CA

#9 Aug 21, 2010
Always Support Police wrote:
Screw convicts theives rapists murderers and always support the Police. For those of you that don't I hope you are their next victim.
That's right. Lovingly french kiss black mambas, cuddle up with mobsters, hug the mafiosi today, rub elbows with cutthroats, and always support police.
Always Support Police

Wake Forest, NC

#10 Aug 21, 2010
Raleigh Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Lovingly french kiss black mambas, cuddle up with mobsters, hug the mafiosi today, rub elbows with cutthroats, and always support police.
Go back and suck mammys teets

Sorry you cant read or write

Only losers lie cheat and steal
Raleigh Police Dept

Asheville, NC

#11 Aug 23, 2010
We helped the jury give a bum rap to Gregory Taylor and send him off in chains for life. Mess with us and we'll do it to you.
Always Support Police

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2010
Raleigh Police Dept wrote:
We helped the jury give a bum rap to Gregory Taylor and send him off in chains for life. Mess with us and we'll do it to you.
I will take an error ratio of 1% anyday. If you don't like it move to Iran. Please.
One percent error LOL

Asheville, NC

#13 Aug 23, 2010
One percent error rate? Ha ha hahahahaha. That's a big laugh out loud this morning. Who helped you immoral uniformed grunts concoct that figure?
Always Support Police

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2010
One percent error LOL wrote:
One percent error rate? Ha ha hahahahaha. That's a big laugh out loud this morning. Who helped you immoral uniformed grunts concoct that figure?
Prove it Buncy. Come on big man. Show us your proof. List all the convictions and then list all the exceptions with solid evidence. Come on intelligent "attorney".

ROFLMAO
One percent error LOL

Asheville, NC

#15 Aug 23, 2010
<quoted text>
Prove it Buncy. Come on big man. Show us your proof. List all the convictions and then list all the exceptions with solid evidence. Come on intelligent "attorney".
ROFLMAO
You made the claim of a 1% error rate. You have the burden of proof, remember?

So let's hear it, desk grunt.
---

Which village is not ashamed to admit this ASP character is its idiot?
Always Support Police

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2010
One percent error LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim of a 1% error rate. You have the burden of proof, remember?
So let's hear it, desk grunt.
---
Which village is not ashamed to admit this ASP character is its idiot?
ROFLMAO, Buncy another lawyer that couldn't cut it. Make lots of noise but can't back it up. All of North Carolina is aware of your failures Buncy. Old Buncy, rant and rave and make threats, but when it comes to winning a case in this Contributory Negligence state you never could. Attorneys are like all professions you have excellent ones, good ones, average ones, less than average ones and poor ones. You were in a class of your own Buncy, the worst one in all of North Carolina. Sorry you no longer have a practice...ROFLMAO. Enjoy your retirement. It should be easy since you really have not accomplished anything in your life.
One percent error LOL

Asheville, NC

#17 Aug 23, 2010
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO, Buncy another lawyer that couldn't cut it. Make lots of noise but can't back it up. All of North Carolina is aware of your failures Buncy. Old Buncy, rant and rave and make threats, but when it comes to winning a case in this Contributory Negligence state you never could. Attorneys are like all professions you have excellent ones, good ones, average ones, less than average ones and poor ones. You were in a class of your own Buncy, the worst one in all of North Carolina. Sorry you no longer have a practice...ROFLMAO. Enjoy your retirement. It should be easy since you really have not accomplished anything in your life.
Meanwhile, as you commit malicious libel, damning audits and alarming reports in the North Carolina and NATIONAL media, including Asheville Citizen-Times, WRAL, WLOS, Raleigh News & Observer, Charlotte Observer, AP, ABC, CNN, McClatchy, and MSNBC have gone viral with shocking news about charlatan Raleigh police, the derelict SBI lab run by rogues Robin Pendergraft and (now suspended) Duane Deaver. While they go viral you have no defense, and all you can do is squirm and hurl vicious slanders.

Disgusting scoundrels like you cowering and sniping from the safety of your hidey holes -- you have no shame!

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/08/18/634600...

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/08/20/636934...

Now you're fast becoming the laughingstock of the whole world:

http://iplextra.indiatimes.com/topic/Roy_Coop...
Always Support Police

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2010
ROFLMAO they need to bring Professional Liability lawsuits against the worthless attorneys who did a pathetic job of defending them. Bet you know all about malperformance lawsuits Buncy. Tell us how many did you have filed against you? Go ahead tell everyone about yourself. ROFLMAO.

PS. I don't read a word you write, but I do enjoy watching you waste your time. Insead, I only listen to intelligent, successful, well educated attorneys. I can afford the best, sorry your clientele could not.
One Percent Error LOL

Asheville, NC

#19 Aug 23, 2010
ROFLMAO they need to bring Professional Liability lawsuits against the worthless attorneys who did a pathetic job of defending them. Bet you know all about malperformance lawsuits Buncy. Tell us how many did you have filed against you? Go ahead tell everyone about yourself. ROFLMAO.
PS. I don't read a word you write, but I do enjoy watching you waste your time. Insead, I only listen to intelligent, successful, well educated attorneys. I can afford the best, sorry your clientele could not.
$100 to a nickel says you're projecting, that you're one of those SWAT types, i. e., suspended while awaiting trial. Hahahaha.

And if you can prove Buncy was EVER sued for malpractice, you got another $100. That would be a week's wages for you. Loser.

All losers have one thing in common -- their only argument, probably learned in the locker room of a swarthy schoolhouse where academics was the last of their ambitions, is ad hominem.

You're about as wise as the AG putting a lobbyist in charge of the SBI. He must be looking for loyalty from a crony rather than honorable merit from a professional. That's the reason for the downfall of the place to begin with.

According to Google there are over 1,000 linked articles in its database related to the lab probe at NC's SBI. <sardonic laughter> What a disgrace!
Always Support Police

Wake Forest, NC

#20 Aug 23, 2010
Just how bad an attorney were you Buncy. How many lawsuits were filed against you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up America Apr '16 Luke 17 3 1
News Jonathan Orpin of Pioneer Millworks/New Energy ... Feb '16 JANICE 1
News New law doesn't stop Wake deputies from accepti... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ronnie 6
help! (Aug '15) Aug '15 sweetsweet 1
News Vance names new superintendent (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jimmy 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
News 4th Grade Reading Assignments: Black Panthers, ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Citizen John 1
More from around the web