Police arrest 4 in protest of school ...

Police arrest 4 in protest of school policy

There are 9 comments on the Jacksonville Daily News story from Jun 15, 2010, titled Police arrest 4 in protest of school policy. In it, Jacksonville Daily News reports that:

Four civil rights activists protesting what they call a decision to resegregate North Carolina's largest school district were arrested for disrupting a Wake County Board of Education in Raleigh on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily News.

NAACPSUX

Dunn, NC

#1 Jun 16, 2010
IMO, Screw the NAACP and all their two faced, ignorant, liberally slanted, don't give a sh*t about anybody but the blacks as*hole members. Enough is enough. we give you an inch, you demand a foot. we give you a foot, you demand a yard. we give you a yard and you scream racism because we didn't give you a mile. What the fu*k????? Your never gonna be happy. You think your "entitled" to EVERY fuc*ing thing! No one ever "gave" me anything. Piss on ALL of you! your bullsh*t is pissing us off. Just because I have to "tolerate" you doesn't mean that I have to accept you. And thanks to your condescending, arrogant, true piece of feces attitudes nowadays....I am reverting back to my old way of thinking, which had you fu*kers nailed from the get-go. You cause more crime, trouble, and strain on our society than any other groups COMBINED! I listened to your liberal "tolerence" bullsh*t for years and conceded many things in many areas to try to be civil. well, guess what? Thats gone. You are inherently EVIL And I don't care if YOU like it or not. It's my right to speak and feel like I want to. I have never stepped on YOUR "rights" And if you continue infringing on MY RIGHTS,...... well, thats a bad story. Fu*k you all. I see why people STILL wish the south would have won. You'd be back in Africa and we'd be a lot better off. Did that piss you liberals and Negroes off? Good. Truth hurts doesn't it?
NAACPISRACIST

Dunn, NC

#2 Jun 16, 2010
IMO, Screw the NAACP and all their two faced, ignorant, liberally slanted, don't give a sh*t about anybody but the blacks as*hole members. Enough is enough. we give you an inch, you demand a foot. we give you a foot, you demand a yard. we give you a yard and you scream racism because we didn't give you a mile. What the fu*k????? Your never gonna be happy. You think your "entitled" to EVERY fuc*ing thing! No one ever "gave" me anything. Piss on ALL of you! your bullsh*t is pissing us off. Just because I have to "tolerate" you doesn't mean that I have to accept you. And thanks to your condescending, arrogant, true piece of feces attitudes nowadays....I am reverting back to my old way of thinking, which had you fu*kers nailed from the get-go. You cause more crime, trouble, and strain on our society than any other groups COMBINED! I listened to your liberal "tolerence" bullsh*t for years and conceded many things in many areas to try to be civil. well, guess what? Thats gone. You are inherently EVIL And I don't care if YOU like it or not. It's my right to speak and feel like I want to. I have never stepped on YOUR "rights" And if you continue infringing on MY RIGHTS,...... well, thats a bad story. Fu*k you all. I see why people STILL wish the south would have won. You'd be back in Africa and we'd be a lot better off. Did that piss you liberals and Negroes off? Good. Truth hurts doesn't it?
agreed

Dunn, NC

#4 Jun 16, 2010
Yeah, They call themselves "African-American". Well, which are you? If you claim "African" first, then thats where you should be! Your either African or American, so which one is it?? You blame the "white man" for slavery but it was your OWN people who sold you to them. YOUR OWN PEOPLE!! But the "white" man is the evil one? The so-called evil white man is no stranger to slavery either. Romans, Grecians, Egyptians, Persians all had a gift of imprisoning our ancestors and slaving them to death but you don't hear us whine about it. Grow up and move on.
totally agree

Holly Springs, NC

#6 Jun 17, 2010
NAACP keeps racism alive, he wouldn't have a job without it !!
EMAN

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Powerful words..

“Investigator ”

Since: Mar 09

Dunn, NC

#8 Jun 17, 2010
EMAN wrote:
Powerful words..
True words. Surprising but true.

“TRUE BLUE AMERICANA”

Engelhard NC

#9 Jun 18, 2010
Well since the census confirms that there are actually no "minority" groups anymore. Let's start the "national association for the advancement of Caucasian people". Let's start the United Caucasian college fund also. The Caucasian caucus in congress would be appropriate, and I want MY check!

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

Since: Sep 09

So. Wake County (Right Coast)

#10 Jun 19, 2010
I am so sick of this "MINORITY" crap ...

They are freaking out because they won't accept the blame for THEIR circumstances.

THEY Chose to live in the so called BLACK neighborhoods

IF IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO THEM to give their children a foot up ... then teach them to RESPECT laws, language, and PERSONAL responsibility!

As I was taught as a kid ... a person makes their own bed - that is the bed you sleep in.

IN OTHER WORDS: IF you keep a mess - live with it!

It's time they look toward their NON uncle Tom leaders to lead them deeper into the bowels of hell!

MANY NATIONALITIES have been hated in the USA

UNTIL they became part of the POSITIVE GROWTH of the nation as a whole ...

“TRUE BLUE AMERICANA”

Engelhard NC

#11 Jun 19, 2010
"no penalty without a law", Nice. Two points for using a latin phrase! Twenty more points for being "Right on" and another hundred points for agreeing with me! Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up America Apr '16 Luke 17 3 1
News Jonathan Orpin of Pioneer Millworks/New Energy ... Feb '16 JANICE 1
News New law doesn't stop Wake deputies from accepti... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ronnie 6
help! (Aug '15) Aug '15 sweetsweet 1
News Vance names new superintendent (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jimmy 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
News 4th Grade Reading Assignments: Black Panthers, ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Citizen John 1
More from around the web