NAACP head banned from NC's largest s...

NAACP head banned from NC's largest school system

There are 11 comments on the Kinston Free Press story from Jul 15, 2010, titled NAACP head banned from NC's largest school system. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

Four civil rights activists arrested for protesting what they call a decision to resegregate North Carolina's largest school district have been barred from school property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

Since: Sep 09

So. Wake County (Right Coast)

#1 Jul 16, 2010
It's about time someone stood against him!

When will people like that realize that laws are in place to allow those who chose to segregate to desegregate on their own by simply moving.

When these kids are taken so far from home - the parent has easier excuses as to why the can disconnect from their responsibility toward their own children.

Also; kid's don't learn success from other kids - they learn that they don't have and then think they are entitled

They do not see how the other kids parents do thing better or correctly in comparison to what their own parents have failed to learn or do.

“Cynical Scumbag”

Since: Jan 10

Lima Peru

#2 Jul 18, 2010
Bar the NAACp scum from the US.
William Hogzilla Barber

Wake Forest, NC

#3 Jul 24, 2010
They didn't ban my enormous fat ass, I just couldn't fit through the door. Y'all better thank God you don't have to feed me free lunches and breakfasts in school.
William Hogzilla Barber

Wake Forest, NC

#4 Jul 24, 2010

Since: Jul 10

Raleigh, NC

#5 Jul 24, 2010
Hogzilla you are funny. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha You looked kind of dead hanging off that back hoe. What happened?
What is Next

Dunn, NC

#6 Jul 28, 2010
I remember the struggle. I was there as a youngest when the pre-trial years began. I walked a many miles to school as a youngest. The county children rode the bus to school. They complained about having to get up so early to catch the bus. We complained about having to walk in the cold and rain. But we did. I don't know what has happened to the Dream. We are not all on the same page. Intergration was to advance us as people on the whole level not just certain ones. I really feel for the situation that Wake Co.is engaging in, however what is the ratio of improvement of the Black race in morals,standards,love for each other and education as before integration. Help me Jesus.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

Since: Sep 09

So. Wake County (Right Coast)

#7 Jul 28, 2010
What is Next wrote:
I remember the struggle. I was there as a youngest when the pre-trial years began. I walked a many miles to school as a youngest. The county children rode the bus to school. They complained about having to get up so early to catch the bus. We complained about having to walk in the cold and rain. But we did. I don't know what has happened to the Dream. We are not all on the same page. Intergration was to advance us as people on the whole level not just certain ones. I really feel for the situation that Wake Co.is engaging in, however what is the ratio of improvement of the Black race in morals,standards,love for each other and education as before integration. Help me Jesus.
Well said! I think the older people remember things like this.

and how people need a chance to do (not get) for themselves freely.

I think a major part of the problem is brought on by inappropriate government intervention.

They have taught people to expect things which are given away for free.

Imagine if the government would follow one verse in the Bible when it came to helping HEALTHY people ...
2Th chapter 3 verse 10 wrote:
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
That would have gone a lot farther in social and societal development than expecting less of those who did not want to do for themselves.
William Hogzilla Barber

Wake Forest, NC

#8 Jul 28, 2010
Will somebody pass me the free lunch?
John

Myrtle Beach, SC

#9 Jul 28, 2010
More JABOONERY at its finest

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#10 Jul 28, 2010
"NAACP head banned from NC's largest school system"

So,
Let me get this straight...'head' will be banned for the NAACP??

But only in NC largest school system.

there may be some moving going on here
William Hogzilla Barber

Wake Forest, NC

#12 Jul 31, 2010
What? Ize been banned?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up America Apr '16 Luke 17 3 1
News Jonathan Orpin of Pioneer Millworks/New Energy ... Feb '16 JANICE 1
News New law doesn't stop Wake deputies from accepti... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ronnie 6
help! (Aug '15) Aug '15 sweetsweet 1
News Vance names new superintendent (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jimmy 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
News 4th Grade Reading Assignments: Black Panthers, ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Citizen John 1
More from around the web