Fired Wake Co. subcontractor said to have acted 'unprofessionally'

Apr 23, 2012 Full story: NBC 17 8

An investigation into the firing of a subcontractor working with Wake County revealed she was removed from her duties with the county for "using extremely profane language" and acting "unprofessionally." Veda Renfrow said she lost her job one day after the board voted to support the proposed state constitutional amendment defining marriage as ... (more)

Full Story

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Apr 23, 2012
One of the many reasons why we need to get over the whole gay marriage debate and allow them that basic right. We have no idea why this person was really fired because the related issue is now clouding the entire story.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 24, 2012
This is atrocious!
Here Kitty Kitty

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Apr 24, 2012
There is no place in government for political hate discrimination against minorities
Gather up all the homophobes in the County Council and feed 'em to the lions

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Here Kitty Kitty wrote:
There is no place in government for political hate discrimination against minorities
Gather up all the homophobes in the County Council and feed 'em to the lions
You leave my kitties alone!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5 Apr 24, 2012
snyper wrote:
This is atrocious!
I would agree, if it was possible to tell for certain. Again, that's what pisses me off and why even homophobes should want to just allow gay marriage, ironically. If gay marriage was legal, then it would be more likely the company's reasons were the real reasons. But, thanks to the homophobes fighting against equal rights, it's safer to assume the employees side.
Frank Stanton

Omaha, NE

#6 Apr 24, 2012
it's called being thrown under the bus. she is gay, ameriKKKa hates honest, hard-working, tax-paying, glbt, u.s. citizens, so when given the chance to get rid of us, the ameriKKKan christian terrorist takes the chance.

pathetic ameriKKKa. so much hate for your fellow human being.
Bob

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 24, 2012
What more can we expect from the south?

Location hidden

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Bob wrote:
What more can we expect from the south?
Lynchings and a general move towards militant theonomy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Bug spreader" gets busted by North Carolina po... (Sep '08) Jan 14 foolish 54
Durham police officer arrested in Wake County Jan 14 Curtis Sluder 1
Wendell cell tower plan hits a snag Aug '14 Gene Cannon 1
christian vause ( chris vause) (Jul '14) Jul '14 rick mitchell davis 1
State Rep. Stam criticized for Pedophilia remarks (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dr Reker s Bellhop 2
Undercover officers catch store clerks keeping ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 duh 1
New Gymnastics Facility? Lufkin Road, Apex (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jenna 1
More from around the web