Raleigh man charged in murder-for-hir...

Raleigh man charged in murder-for-hire plot

There are 2 comments on the WRAL.com - Local News story from Nov 4, 2010, titled Raleigh man charged in murder-for-hire plot. In it, WRAL.com - Local News reports that:

A Raleigh man was arrested Tuesday on charges that he conspired to kill his ex-wife. Tyler Wayne Callihan, 43, of 5801 Lease Lane, faces one count of felony conspiracy and one count of solicitation to commit a felony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRAL.com - Local News.

out raged

Markham, IL

#1 Nov 4, 2010
What in the hell is wrong with people???? Who plots to kill someone because they refuse to pay child support. You bring these kids into this world but feel like you don't have to support them. Does this jack ass think that he is above the law? I'm glad that they caught him. He will now get exactly what he deserves (and then some (: if you know what I mean.) I bet about now he wishes he would have just wrote out those child support checks. What makes him think that he doesn't have to fulfill his obligations? Now he will spend years in prison and his children will spend years in therapy. How do people loose their way so bad?
Freedom Fighter

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2010
The basic tenant is that this man is presumed innocent.

His accuser stands only to gain favor for his own case with absolutely nothing to lose.

Let's give this man his constitutional right to due process, and withhold judgment.

Charged does not equal guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 25 Ryan 2
Wake up America Apr '16 Luke 17 3 1
News Jonathan Orpin of Pioneer Millworks/New Energy ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 1
News New law doesn't stop Wake deputies from accepti... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ronnie 6
help! (Aug '15) Aug '15 sweetsweet 1
News Vance names new superintendent (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jimmy 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
More from around the web