Five charged in connection with Ralei...

Five charged in connection with Raleigh murder

There are 13 comments on the WTVD story from May 13, 2010, titled Five charged in connection with Raleigh murder. In it, WTVD reports that:

Raleigh police have arrested five suspects in connection with a weekend murder. Telvin Burnett, 18; Dahshon Crudup, 20; Damon Gresham, 16; Cordell Milbourne, 20; and Devonte Pemberton, 17, are charged with murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVD.

Moron Slayer

Warrington, PA

#1 May 14, 2010
I'm sure they are all aspiring (c) rappers who were just getting ready to turn their lives around. Fry these feral savages!
HomosRUs

Wake Forest, NC

#3 May 15, 2010
We will welcum them in prison.

Since: Apr 10

Mississauga, Canada

#4 May 17, 2010
who was murdered?
Mee

Pine Brook, NJ

#5 May 18, 2010
You don't know any of them so don't speak unless you know facts Somebody should fry your negative ass
Moron Slayer wrote:
I'm sure they are all aspiring (c) rappers who were just getting ready to turn their lives around. Fry these feral savages!
Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#6 May 30, 2010
I don't need to know who they are their ridiculous ghetto names tell the whole story. Like I said fry them all-and their mama while they're at it!!Why should civilized productive WORKING taxpayers have to support these oxygen thieves in prison.
ghost rider

Raleigh, NC

#7 Sep 9, 2010
why must all young men and women be put behind jail or prison then when they get out they return to what they know why is it called a correctional facility when all they are doin is treatin them like animals i think its just a way for them to have a place to put people they think r not fit to be in society but hey i am just sayin

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

Since: Sep 09

So. Wake County (Right Coast)

#8 Sep 10, 2010
Mee wrote:
You don't know any of them so don't speak unless you know facts Somebody should fry your negative ass
<quoted text>
are you nuts? or just vicious ghetto psycho trash?

What could possibly justify 5 YOUNG out of control punks to COLD BLOODILY MURDERING anyone?

there is nothing to know about them except "WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO EXECUTE THEM THE SAME WAY THEY KILLED THAT PERSON"

It is time to STOP caring about a human way to kill these creatures and execute they like they killed their victim. These thugs are going to the hotel to hang wit da homee - this is a badge of honor to them.

Now they get 3 hots and a cot - free medical - free clothes - free exercise equipment - free basketball - free everything

HOW IS IT - they have more rights than they allowed their victim?

... and society says AWWW! They deserve THAT!

screw that! Torture, Mame, then kill they slowly. Execute them over several days and televise it so their homeboys can see the excruciating pain their partners are enjoying for they random acts of in da hood coo!

What do you want to bet the animals slows down the senseless murdering - REAL QUICK!
Whatever

Lumberton, NC

#9 Sep 11, 2010
Mee is a total, brainwashed idiot.

I would gladly volunteer to be the state executioner for these ghetto monkeys.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

#10 Sep 12, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Mee is a total, brainwashed idiot.
I would gladly volunteer to be the state executioner for these ghetto monkeys.
first off - your reply is really useless
and finally - having lived in REAL urban projects and having been around that type of people for too many years of my life - what I said is far more justified than the drivel you posted.

Diseased thinking cons itself into pretending it is justifiable to act as low as a rabid animal

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

#11 Sep 12, 2010
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them all too well!

...been knowing them since the days that people like Rick James were acting a fool on the east side in Buffalo New York talking his racist crap to white boys and trying to pick up on my date 2 minutes later ... screw punks like that (trust this - its not a majority in those areas - just the screwed up selfish making it rough for way too many)

These are people of hate and social/moral destruction

just look at all the Christian church fronts all over the place in those areas and and everything is getting worse by the day.
Whatever

Lumberton, NC

#12 Sep 12, 2010
AntiTypical wrote:
<quoted text>
first off - your reply is really useless
and finally - having lived in REAL urban projects and having been around that type of people for too many years of my life - what I said is far more justified than the drivel you posted.
Diseased thinking cons itself into pretending it is justifiable to act as low as a rabid animal
You are making no sense. Whose reply is really useless?

I will repeat, these creatures are ghetto monkeys. Their violence can no longer be tolerated. They make society unsafe for everyone. They should be tried, found guilty, and executed. Do you have a problem with that?

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

#13 Sep 12, 2010
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making no sense. Whose reply is really useless?
I will repeat, these creatures are ghetto monkeys. Their violence can no longer be tolerated. They make society unsafe for everyone. They should be tried, found guilty, and executed. Do you have a problem with that?
I was agreeing (to an extent) with you regarding mee's comment

I don't fully care for the term GHETTO MONKEY
however... thats just me ...
Whatever

Lumberton, NC

#14 Sep 13, 2010
AntiTypical wrote:
<quoted text>
I was agreeing (to an extent) with you regarding mee's comment
I don't fully care for the term GHETTO MONKEY
however... thats just me ...
My concern is this, I've met people who talked a good game, but then when the topic comes up of who is responsible for violent crime, they immediately back off in fear.

Would the term "ghetto monkey" be considered "racist" by cultural marxists? Sure. But who cares.

What the cultural marxists call "racism" is actually a form of self-protection. Most know to stay out of areas that are heavily black or mexican. The cultural marxists would call this "racism". But there are some young naive Whites, who have lost their lives due to a lack of "racism".

Let's start being honest. Blacks and mexicans are dangerous, and let's say it openly. Blacks and mexicans are violent, mean, and hate Whites. Let's be honest about it, so that we can protect ourselves and our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up America Apr '16 Luke 17 3 1
News Jonathan Orpin of Pioneer Millworks/New Energy ... Feb '16 JANICE 1
News New law doesn't stop Wake deputies from accepti... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ronnie 6
help! (Aug '15) Aug '15 sweetsweet 1
News Vance names new superintendent (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jimmy 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
News 4th Grade Reading Assignments: Black Panthers, ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Citizen John 1
More from around the web