Pawlenty, Klobuchar to survey flood d...

Pawlenty, Klobuchar to survey flood damage

There are 1 comment on the KSFY-TV Sioux Falls story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Pawlenty, Klobuchar to survey flood damage. In it, KSFY-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

Gov. Tim Pawlenty travels to southeastern Minnesota on Sunday to meet with local officials and tour areas affected by severe flooding in Wabasha County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFY-TV Sioux Falls.

christine

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2010
he's such a liar. He said he was gona come to the hammond town meeting he said. So the town moved the meeting from 9 am to 10 am but pawlenty was a no show. When he showed up for zumbro falls meeting 6 miles away. I have lost respect for the man for making promises he didn't intend on keeping, and thinkin hammond was supposed to drop everything they were doing to conform their schedules around a man who ended up being a no show. Shame on u pawlenty! Shame on you!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wabasha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Stops Wabasha Co. Driver Diversion Program (Feb '14) Feb '14 Stephen Rosenthal 1
News Drug Court could be Coming (May '13) May '13 Tim Mulvannie 1
Guillford or English Cemetery (Jul '11) Jul '11 Miriam Hughes 1
News Lake Zumbro funding district gets half-approval (Feb '10) Feb '10 Linda Kvam 1
News Plainview man arrested, suspected of having met... (Jun '09) Nov '09 Kris 2
News an uphill BATTLE (May '09) May '09 Tiger 1
News Ronda L. Rossman -- Eyota (Dec '08) Dec '08 mariah salster 1
More from around the web