DeBary gadfly acquitted of trespassin...

DeBary gadfly acquitted of trespassing at Gateway Center

There are 5 comments on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from May 29, 2012, titled DeBary gadfly acquitted of trespassing at Gateway Center. In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

A longstanding critic of the Gateway Center for the Arts recently won acquittal at a trial where faced a trespassing charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#1 May 30, 2012
I liked that park soooo much better when there was a wooded trail around the perimeter, campsites and picnic tables. The people running the arts center are a bunch of self centered, ogotistical folks who cannot stand to have any critical comments made about them. Good for Mort for standing up to them and their lies.
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#2 May 30, 2012
Sorry, meant to say egotistical.
393ZZZ

Sanford, FL

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Hilton Head wrote:
I liked that park soooo much better when there was a wooded trail around the perimeter, campsites and picnic tables. The people running the arts center are a bunch of self centered, ogotistical folks who cannot stand to have any critical comments made about them. Good for Mort for standing up to them and their lies.
Thanks for the support....Sandra Wilson's daughter called the cops after shouting at me about a restraining order that her mother had...there was no restraining order.
I went to jail over Sandra Wilson nand her rotten daughter's lies.
Sandra Wilson is a world class rotten manipulator that and friends with the rest of the scum in control at the GCA that includes Pat Northey and Politician Charlie Gray.
Their political clubhouse and church in a public park cost $4 million and is still getting money from the taxpayers thru Sandra Wilson's manipulating the Volusia County Cultural Council. This ugly vicious woman was appoinited by one of her own kind Pat Northey.
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#4 Jul 25, 2012
393ZZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the support....Sandra Wilson's daughter called the cops after shouting at me about a restraining order that her mother had...there was no restraining order.
I went to jail over Sandra Wilson nand her rotten daughter's lies.
Sandra Wilson is a world class rotten manipulator that and friends with the rest of the scum in control at the GCA that includes Pat Northey and Politician Charlie Gray.
Their political clubhouse and church in a public park cost $4 million and is still getting money from the taxpayers thru Sandra Wilson's manipulating the Volusia County Cultural Council. This ugly vicious woman was appoinited by one of her own kind Pat Northey.
It is unfortunate that these people are here and being catered to by the city. Their affiliation keeps me from even setting foot on the property to purchase fresh produce from the market on saturday. I did have the misfortune of dealing with Pat Northey one time and found that she is as two faced as they come.
393ZZZ

Debary, FL

#5 Jul 25, 2012
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>It is unfortunate that these people are here and being catered to by the city. Their affiliation keeps me from even setting foot on the property to purchase fresh produce from the market on saturday. I did have the misfortune of dealing with Pat Northey one time and found that she is as two faced as they come.
The GCA crowd are really vicious ugly people and will report false allegations to the VCSO.

Sandra Wilson is a very ugly manipulative person and fits right in in a town like Debary,Fl. That woman has cost the taxpayers millions and controls the purse on all the money that ARTS business takes in. She just harvested another $17k from her position om the Volusia County Arts Council.

Look at the money Pat Northey funneled to the Daytona News Journal thru her power on the ECHO board. They kicked back 50K to the GCA...GO PAT!

Pat and the Sandras are old ugly manipulative women...just rotten to the core. They now have their own social club at taxpayer expense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volusia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deltona couple facing charges for making up sho... Nov 8 Eugene 1
News Daytona man held after beating victim dies (Jul '08) Aug '17 Helen 9
News 'I saw a big explosion; then, it split into two... (Jan '11) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
News New York firm looks to relocate, bring 44 jobs ... (Jun '12) Jul '17 Snickers 2
News Florida Newspapers Publish the Personal Informa... Jun '17 Wondering 34
Volusia County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Sep '16) May '17 Didi 3
News Condos or parking? Volusia-Shores lot dispute e... (May '17) May '17 Jim 1
More from around the web