Deltona man charged with molesting children at girlfriend's day care

Apr 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daytona Beach News-Journal Online

Volusia County deputies charged a 49-year-old Deltona man Friday with molesting two young children at his girlfriend's day care business, a sheriff's spokesman said.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 14, 2012
Hoot

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

another fine resident of deltona. so many stories like this in deltona.
Fetus T Bluster

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Hoot wrote:
another fine resident of deltona. so many stories like this in deltona.
he looks like a parasite park pill-billie.
fedup

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Why, for the name of God can't men seem to control themselves? It's getting so that you can not leave your child with anyone. Even the secret service has brought shame and disgrace on the US today because of their drooling, panting and slobbering need to fornicate. Yuck !!! LOVE is between a man and wife. Anything else is perverted. I guess when you can't turn on the TV without seeing all the naked people and sit and listen for five minutes every night about erections lasting too long while you are trying to have a snack with your grandkids, that people think it's just OK to act like perverts. There are some very sick people in this world and a lot of them are in Deltona.We need some new laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••